JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm headed to the Rickreall gun show this morning to remind people that the legal fight takes money.

I'll be rocking the STOP 114 yard signs below and handing out copies. This is something everyone can be doing. Make up your own handout and post them wherever you can. Gun stores, pawn shops, at work, feed stores, auto parts stores, or wherever else you can think of. As we saw in the election, the only chance we have is to get support from outside our group. We're limited to watching the legal fight play out, but we need to remember that the groups can't afford to do this without financial help.

Help Support the Legal Fight Against Measure 114.jpg

I'm headed to the Rickreall gun show this morning to remind people that the legal fight takes money.

I'll be rocking the STOP 114 yard signs below and handing out copies. This is something everyone can be doing. Make up your own handout and post them wherever you can. Gun stores, pawn shops, at work, feed stores, auto parts stores, or wherever else you can think of. As we saw in the election, the only chance we have is to get support from outside our group. We're limited to watching the legal fight play out, but we need to remember that the groups can't afford to do this without financial help.

View attachment 1328074
Can this be created into a pdf? With four images for a standard letter size piece of paper?

View attachment 1328074
Off topic, how is that gun show? What type of stuff do they usually have?

I'm at the gun show right now. They will NOT allow any posters, signs, or handouts against 114. To me this is totally bizarre. If anyone can get the word out please do so. She says she doesn't care what other promoters are/have done. Says I can stand outside in the "free speech zone"

I'm at the gun show right now. They will NOT allow any posters, signs, or handouts against 114. To me this is totally bizarre. If anyone can get the word out please do so. She says she doesn't care what other promoters are/have done. Says I can stand outside in the "free speech zone"
Could be they have had some troublesome folks promoting other agendas in the past, so simply had to take an none allowed stance?

I love when anything that makes $$ off guns or invites gun culture or has any relevancy to firearms blockades anything to defend RTKBA advocacy!

NOOOOOO YOU CANT HECKIN ENCOURAGE OTHERS NOT TO CUCK OUT AND START COOOOOOMPLYING!!!!

Wow…. Remind her when there's no Second Amendment, there'll be no "free speech zones"…

:s0054:

Yeah I was able to access.

Tho I can just take the links and condense it since it's just going directly to all their homepages.

Just like spreading the word for voting no we now need to be spreading the word and helping people navigate towards litigation donation.

Another member had a thread the other day for companies that donate to causes and if you can get them try setting it up to go towards this cause. Also set up your Amazon smile to contribute to this as well, may as well while you holiday shop.

Make the story short for me. Why did OFF change councel?
I tried to figure that out but nothing in the info provided hints at OFF's reasoning, so I will stress that this is JMHO, OFF was unhappy they lost and the lawyer they had didn't want to do the things Keven wanted them to do to try so OFF went shopping for a new lawyer that would do as he asked

Opinion based on past observations of OFF and how they do things, not on any secret knowledge

First they would outlaw private fast food orders..only licensed fast food outlets allowed.

Then they would pass laws allowing relatives to report their family members out of concern for their health..thereby allowing authorities to seize said fast food.

Also, fast food must be locked away if children are present.

Next of course they would limit all fry orders to no more than 10 fries. 11 is too much. Also ban 17oz or more cokes. 16 is fine.

Next they would ban any device allowing mass calorie consumption..such as peanut m&m or dorito packaging.

They really just want all the fast food..and Bloomberg will help them get it.
Bloomberg already tried this in NY state.

I tried to figure that out but nothing in the info provided hints at OFF's reasoning, so I will stress that this is JMHO, OFF was unhappy they lost and the lawyer they had didn't want to do the things Keven wanted them to do to try so OFF went shopping for a new lawyer that would do as he asked

Opinion based on past observations of OFF and how they do things, not on any secret knowledge

OFF's original lawyer specializes in defending lawsuits against churches, specifically sexual misconduct lawsuits. The new guy specializes in intellectual property lawsuits. I remain unimpressed.

Politics.

Anytime you put together an org, there will be politics - people in power who want to do things their way vs. others in power who want to control things. Politicians at all levels of society, from an HOA on up to the top.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top