JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better yet, if you are going to use a print shop and bulk cut... this might work better.

Don't forget there are a TON of donation programs that don't cost you a cent. For example, I donate to SAF through the Amazon Smile program.

Krogers has a similar program I used to use to donate to OFF, but they had removed them the last time I checked. Haven't checked to see if GOA, SAF, or FPC is there.

Point is that almost anyone who has a loyalty program also has a similar donation program that is completely free to you.

This is specific to the CA mag ban, but is relevant to the mag ban portion of 114. I recall the judge using some of the same weasel terminology he goes over in the video

Entirely sensible; it's just that prior experience has shown that some folks get a bit exercised when they feel they are being ignored - even when they are, in fact, being ignored by the only folks who count in the process.

And fund raising! Ah, cannot forget that.

Cannot afford to hire Lionel Hutz for such a case. Good constitutional lawyers, what we need here, bill at around $500/hour, and then there are all the support services of researchers down to typists.

If Phil Knight has some change in the couch cushions, sending it to the plaintiff lawyers in the anti-114 suit would be appreciated.
Lionel Hutz is now Miguel Sanchez.

I'm still shocked that every LGS hasn't filed suits or combined into a large one. They're in danger of being shut down and they need to be leading on the economic impact of this.

Maybe Barton on the coast will have an idea?
I'll do some digging but if you are seeing this post please call around as well. if we find an attorney willing to play ball I'm sure we can then notify all of our local ffl's to chip in. The attorney needs to understand that hundreds of ffls will be footing the bill. My ffl is willing to play ball, but can't foot the bill all by himself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top