JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:rolleyes:

Time to outlaw bolt action rifles. Born to war, they are sniper rifles that permit killing people from afar and without warning. Thes vicious distance killers have no place outside the military.

Watch for it.

:rolleyes:

Time to outlaw bolt action rifles. Born to war, they are sniper rifles that permit killing people from afar and without warning. Thes vicious distance killers have no place outside the military.

Watch for it.
Just a matter of time. By then maybe people will have figured out they've been duped. In New America, good sense is not common sense. I don't fear authority in the US but I am very aware of its abuse.

I see example after example of well-being, well educated and well off Americans praising their kids and begging to give their own rights away. I see a Republican juggernaut seemingly at a loss for direction.

Finally my solution to the gun dilemma is for government to lead the way. Police and security for politicians MUST be limited to muskets. Once the people see how effective they are no one will argue gun grabbers were right all the time.

Last Edited:
Makes no difference what any arbitrary group of people decides. The constitution was written to limit the government. Not the people, that is the biggest con of our current political system. For generations the rights of the people have been limited by looking at what the constitution says. It was never intended to be used as such. It was designed to limit the options of the government had to hold power over he people in the hopes it would keep it from becoming tyrannical.

The time to water the tree of Liberty is coming near.

Smith and Wesson has been building firearms in Massachusetts for a lot of years and many of the Guns they produce simply ain't legal there. Go figure???

But, S&W is still in business.

Beretta has been in business in Italy, since 1526 AD, and the modern Italian citizen, can't own any firearms. Some in the rural areas, have rifles and shotguns passed down from generations and the authorities look the other way.
Of course, all the criminals have them.

Makes no difference what any arbitrary group of people decides. The constitution was written to limit the government. Not the people, that is the biggest con of our current political system. For generations the rights of the people have been limited by looking at what the constitution says. It was never intended to be used as such. It was designed to limit the options of the government had to hold power over he people in the hopes it would keep it from becoming tyrannical.

The time to water the tree of Liberty is coming near.

Yes indeed!

It's like saying free speech isn't protected by the 1st Amendment if you are black. In fact, that is how our Bill of Rights was interpreted for many years by certain elements in our government prior to the civil rights era. Now, the same mentality of Democrats who supported Jim Crow are trying to use these tactics on our 2nd Amendment.

When is the Federal government going to step in and punish states for directly violating our constitutional laws, which states have no authority to usurp?

My point was that gun makers exist and thrive, in anti-gun countries.
They would not be thriving and surviving as well if it was not for their largest consumer base, law-abiding American gun owners who purchase more of their firearms than even their own military.

And, many of those European firearm companies actually have USA based operation centers who help them rake in a good chunk of their profits and help them circumvent the import hassles. Seriously, would Glock, HK, Sig Sauer, FN, etc be the successful and reputable companies they are today if it wasn't for the massive number of Americans who purchase their firearms? American consumers have helped fuel and innovate the firearm industry all over the world.

It looks like even Russia's famous Kalashnikov Concern has launched its own US based manufacturing operations, Kalashnikov USA.. I guess the US market was so profitable, that after the US government banned imports of Russian firearms, they had to find whatever way around the restrictions they could. Does Kalashnikov have any operations anywhere else in the world, outside Russia or maybe a few former Soviet territories?

Homepage | Kalashnikov USA

What does that tell you about the influence of US firearm consumers on firearm manufacturers around the globe?

Last Edited:
They would not be thriving and surviving as well if it was not for their largest consumer base, law-abiding American gun owners who purchase more of their firearms than even their own military.

And, many of those European firearm companies actually have USA based operation centers who help them rake in a good chunk of their profits and help them circumvent the import hassles. Seriously, would Glock, HK, Sig Sauer, FN, etc be the successful and reputable companies they are today if it wasn't for the massive number of Americans who purchase their firearms? American consumers have helped fuel and innovate the firearm industry all over the world.

It looks like even Russia's famous Kalashnikov Concern has launched its own US based manufacturing operations, Kalashnikov USA.. I guess the US market was so profitable, that after the US government banned imports of Russian firearms, they had to find whatever way around the restrictions they could. Does Kalashnikov have any operations anywhere else in the world, outside Russia or maybe a few former Soviet territories?

Homepage | Kalashnikov USA

What does that tell you about the influence of US firearm consumers on firearm manufacturers around the globe?

I'm well familiar with all of that and don't disagree.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top