JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live and work just a few miles from Barrett arms in Tn. He still won't sell to any government agency in any state where he can't sell to everyone.

I wish all of the manufacturers would follow his lead.
As far as I'm concerned, that's a great idea. But, more and more of the Gun Manufacturers are owned by folks who only interested in the Bottom Line.

Looks like a Federal District judge in Massachusetts said that AR-15's and high capacity magazines are not protected by the 2nd Amendment. He quoted Scalia to support (or provide precedent?) to his decision.

Court rules Second Amendment doesn't protect AR-15, assault rifles and large capacity magazines

Thoughts? What will happen next?

I wonder if this District Judge knows the military also uses pump action shotguns, bolt action rifles, and various pistols. I would love for him to explain what type of "civilian" firearms our founding fathers used or what type have never been used by the military.

I wonder if this District Judge knows the military also uses pump action shotguns, bolt action rifles, and various pistols. I would love for him to explain what type of "civilian" firearms our founding fathers used or what type have never been used by the military.
I would like him to explain who took a rancid drizzlesh*t in his skull and told him he had a brain...

I want so badly to tell you your wrong, and i could. Lying just isn't in me though.

Far as I'm concerned,they should refuse to sell anything to government that the population can't buy.

Looks like a Federal District judge in Massachusetts said that AR-15's and high capacity magazines are not protected by the 2nd Amendment. He quoted Scalia to support (or provide precedent?) to his decision.

Court rules Second Amendment doesn't protect AR-15, assault rifles and large capacity magazines

Thoughts? What will happen next?

The Second Amendment clearly does NOT mention RESTRICTING arms or any components thereof. So regardless to what any judge believes, such a ruling is unconstitutional. These judges need to be disbarred and locked up.

Well then, I guess that whole internet thing doesn't apply to the 1st amendment, as the founding fathers intended it solely for written press and written word.

Such BS.

It would seem appropriate to revisit the democratic view that has been a stalwart of advanced thinking.

IMG_2345.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads