JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recalling an 'incident' that occurred at Lake Berryessa in Cali, the Zodiac killer had the girlfriend tie up the boyfriend and then the girlfriend was tied up. BOTH were murdered (stabbed)! Can you kill a rodent or chicken with your bare hands, pop the eye out of a kitten? Something to think about.
Yes to the rodents and chickens. Done both. No to the kitten. I like cats.

I also wonder how many decided by themselves that "they" are the defacto leader and would be a real Karen to be around
Been the "lead" on several teams because nobody else wanted to be. That is the only time I want to be a "leader"; when the job isn't getting done. I much prefer someone else who is more knowledgable and experienced do the job.

Sounds like you have better neighbors than I do. I could coordinate with my 92 year old Chosin Valley Korean Vet neighbor, or the IT guy who knows what's up, but after that, the rest are just distractions.
I look out my front window at a BLM sign every day! really nice neighbors but wont even discuss they might be mistaken. Zero interest in facts most of the time. cut the line through their connections to get Covid shot and were unable to understand I wouldn't cut the line just because someone else might need it more? My house is not defensible unless I'm stuck, but bugging to different spots depending on situation is my primary. People I do trust, and if I ever cant trust that small group, well I wont have much to care about after that anyway. I don't have time to make 3 more friends, taken me 30 years to make the 3 I have.

If your going to have one for defense...you point it and don't mean it, you shouldn't have it pointed!

rules.jpg

It's the ability to read individuals in a group quickly, and the willingness to act without hesitation or mercy that will defeat them.
See the alpha(s) and strike first. No Quarter.
You're right, but law abiding citizens WILL hesitate because it will be hard to know if the crisis is temporary. Anyone with a lot to lose (house, bank account, freedom) will want to be SURE that pulling that trigger is within the law or that law no longer exists. the criminally minded suffer no such constraints. The novel Alas Babylon describes this perfectly. As to defeating them, attrition will whittle them down and these groups will spend as much or more time fighting each other. Other marauders will be the only real threat as well as being relatively soft targets since they will be on the move. A month in, I doubt more than 10% are still alive, but that 10% will be a nightmare.

When "they" succeed in defunding police, we're back to the neighborhood vigilance committee, which tends to be far less merciful. Right now, Seattle Police should be reminding people of that - and handing out tee shirts from Officer Gregg OG's Danger Show, that say simply "Nobody is coming. It's up to you."

I'm old and rural, pretty far upriver. I know how the upper valley took care of business in the days when any Deputy was significantly more than an hour away. If the hordes pour out of the cities, they'll find the loggers and farmers are not totally unprepared. But there's no way I'd live in a city today. Face it, to some degree TS definitely will HTF at some point.

When "they" succeed in defunding police, we're back to the neighborhood vigilance committee, which tends to be far less merciful. Right now, Seattle Police should be reminding people of that - and handing out tee shirts from Officer Gregg OG's Danger Show, that say simply "Nobody is coming. It's up to you."

I'm old and rural, pretty far upriver. I know how the upper valley took care of business in the days when any Deputy was significantly more than an hour away. If the hordes pour out of the cities, they'll find the loggers and farmers are not totally unprepared. But there's no way I'd live in a city today. Face it, to some degree TS definitely will HTF at some point.
I won't argue any of that, maybe someday instead of drugs and paraphernalia Seattle and Portland can provide FREE pepper spray and maps of fairly safe routes to take. Like most of you I'm tired of the foolishness.

Actually I think marauders might make better decorations, perhaps hanging from light poles and trees.
I always kinda thought the "Vlad the impaler method" was the MOST intimidating and probably most effective in thwarting "the opposition"
But holly cow that's BRUTAL!!! Like literal christ on a cross but maybe worse. The dark ages were insane..

Its crazy to think what alot of Africans are complaining about now a days. Its like ok. Yeah i get it and im not condoning what happened. But damn... Just look what we did to our own people too. brutality is the main constant throughout history.

Yup i ran headlong into that one.. No was more thinking dirty pi

I always kinda thought the "Vlad the impaler method" was the MOST intimidating and probably most effective in thwarting "the opposition"
But holly cow that's BRUTAL!!! Like literal christ on a cross but maybe worse. The dark ages were insane..

Its crazy to think what alot of Africans are complaining about now a days. Its like ok. Yeah i get it and im not condoning what happened. But damn... Just look what we did to our own people too. brutality is the main constant throughout history.
It would be really cool if a bunch of freedom loving people fought for a country where all men not just those of proper bloodlines had rights?

I look out my front window at a BLM sign every day! really nice neighbors but wont even discuss they might be mistaken. Zero interest in facts most of the time. cut the line through their connections to get Covid shot and were unable to understand I wouldn't cut the line just because someone else might need it more? My house is not defensible unless I'm stuck, but bugging to different spots depending on situation is my primary. People I do trust, and if I ever cant trust that small group, well I wont have much to care about after that anyway. I don't have time to make 3 more friends, taken me 30 years to make the 3 I have.
Oh yeah, some of my neighbors have shown me with their political yard signage that during an emergency I won't be helping them :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top