JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Certainly hope it never comes to this, but if we see SHTF in my lifetime, I know literally THOUSANDS of firearms owners that will NOT hesitate to protect their personal/survival property and/or their family/friends from "marauders". It's strictly a shoot to kill exercise; one of the reasons I still practice almost weekly, and compete whenever possible.

Recalling an 'incident' that occurred at Lake Berryessa in Cali, the Zodiac killer had the girlfriend tie up the boyfriend and then the girlfriend was tied up. BOTH were murdered (stabbed)! Can you kill a rodent or chicken with your bare hands, pop the eye out of a kitten? Something to think about.
I think I understand your point, but then again I hold many animal lives in higher esteem than criminals.

I typically favor pets over their owners, if you take my meaning.
:s0093: I typically trust dog owners more than folks who don't own dogs if they are responsible with their dog.. Good owners are responsible people that care as dogs are like family to them. My dog even gives me a signal when he doesn't trust a human, his hackles raise. Most folks favor my dog over me so in a sense you are right.:)

So the self-professed "marauder" is stupid enough to break the law on TV. Sex offender too; sounds like a great guy.

Can we all offer to test his homemade body armor while he wears it?

Last Edited:
I always kinda thought the "Vlad the impaler method" was the MOST intimidating and probably most effective in thwarting "the opposition"
But holly cow that's BRUTAL!!! Like literal christ on a cross but maybe worse. The dark ages were insane..

Its crazy to think what alot of Africans are complaining about now a days. Its like ok. Yeah i get it and im not condoning what happened. But damn... Just look what we did to our own people too. brutality is the main constant throughout history.
images.jpeg-47.jpg

You are funny in an EFFED up way...your growing on Me!
At the beginning of this thread, I looked up historical use of displaying human bodies and body parts.
Vlad is definitely the most outrageous, but imperial China and Japan got big points too.
London had heads of criminals on display for 3 or 4 hundred years on the bridge.
Stomper's sandbag idea seems pretty good for practical and psy ops reasons.

Another thing to consider, those who fully intend not to prep to survive but to steal your preps...and worse. I'm sure there will be elements of this everywhere. Likely though they will be hungry and stupid and get picked off by patriots.

I resembled that remark when I bought my Mini-14 right before Y2K

At the beginning of this thread, I looked up historical use of displaying human bodies and body parts.
Vlad is definitely the most outrageous, but imperial China and Japan got big points too.
London had heads of criminals on display for 3 or 4 hundred years on the bridge.
Most don't know that Vlad had been raised by the Muslims who were invading. he was taken to insure his Fathers obedience. When his Father died he was sent back to be the obedient ruler. He stopped the Muslim invasion of Eastern Europe with that gruesome display.

Most don't know that Vlad had been raised by the Muslims who were invading. he was taken to insure his Fathers obedience. When his Father died he was sent back to be the obedient ruler. He stopped the Muslim invasion of Eastern Europe with that gruesome display.
My understanding of the impaled is that a good many were actually already dead, possibly from plague.
Using their bodies as weapons of psychological and maybe even biological warfare is practical ,if gruesome.
Fight with what you have at hand I guess.

I resembled that remark when I bought my Mini-14 right before Y2K
Y2K :rolleyes: I was next to a gentleman on a flight to New York a few months pre Y2K, he spent an hour telling me how he sold preparedness things like generators, food, non-lethal home defense... gave me his card and asked if I was prepared? I looked him in the eye and said I am now. I have your business address within two miles of my home, I will break into your office and steal the list of people you sold generators to. I explained !/2 wouldnt know they had to go outside and its not stealing if they killed themselves, We didn't talk much the rest of the flight,
that is a true story and as I never did my intro. the kind of guy I amo_O

My understanding of the impaled is that a good many were actually already dead, possibly from plague.
Using their bodies as weapons of psychological and maybe even biological warfare is practical ,if gruesome.
a stand up fight would have been a nice gesture. but the numbers were really stacked against him when no other ruler in that part of Europe would help him after he picked the fight by refusing to pay tribute.

The Romans and their 'Crucifixion Road' are worthy of recognition.

After the defeat of the Spartacus led slave-revolt, the Romans crucified the remaining 6,000 survivors; lining them up like utility poles along the 120 mile length of the Appian Way from Capua to Rome.

Yeah but i also understand some were alive and the "weaved the spear through them like a kabob and would come out their necks round about and they could take days to die..
What i want to know is if that's true, how the heck did they get them to stay still while doing it? Frozen in carbonite? Drugs? Man that's gotta suck to wake up from.

There was also that muslin prince who i believe it was Constantinople he ruled for a short period before all the towns folk rose up and killed his bubblegum. He was a peice of work too.

Kinda like biden.. All these entitled rich bastards with twisted reality. Power has a way to twist the mind that's for sure. Something our founding fathers knew all too well and tried like hell to legislate.

Y2K :rolleyes: I was next to a gentleman on a flight to New York a few months pre Y2K, he spent an hour telling me how he sold preparedness things like generators, food, non-lethal home defense... gave me his card and asked if I was prepared? I looked him in the eye and said I am now. I have your business address within two miles of my home, I will break into your office and steal the list of people you sold generators to. I explained !/2 wouldnt know they had to go outside and its not stealing if they killed themselves, We didn't talk much the rest of the flight,
that is a true story and as I never did my intro. the kind of guy I amo_O

I remember the crazy price drops generators went through the day after Y2K--bet that was way more of a scare than your threat :s0124:

We have 16 homes on our cul-de-sac.
I'd say at least 13 have guns + ammo.
Most of those 13 have multiple guns and multiple people to used the guns.
So it would be easy to muster 20-22 armed individuals.

If we can join up with the people living in the cul-de-sac across the road, we could likely add 40+ more armed individuals. Only thing is, NOT advertising what you have. Only have these couple rifles and a couple boxes of ammo. . Only got a week or two of food. . Yup! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Only other person on the block who knows what I have, has about the same level of preps that I do.

Now if you're a Blue City Urban dweller who thinks that the NRA, conservatives, Trump, Christians and Gun owners are all racist, fascist pigs and you would NEVER own a gun because only racist, fascist pigs own guns. . . And BTW. . . You live in a Urban Loft with 80 other similar 900 sq/ft units on the block. . . Good Luck!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top