JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The gleeful frogs are about to realize that we ALL are in the pot and half of us have been stoking the fire.
The phrase "about to get what they asked for, good and hard" comes to mind. It won't be good, cold comfort at best. I wonder if any of the "Biden won't be hard on gun ownership" folk will raise their hands and admit how wrong they were when and if they turn out so so wrong.

I expected and hoped the legislature would moderate this fiasco but that went by the wayside, and all we have left are the narrow shoulders of moderate democratic reps.

The phrase "about to get what they asked for, good and hard" comes to mind. It won't be good, cold comfort at best. I wonder if any of the "Biden won't be hard on gun ownership" folk will raise their hands and admit how wrong they were when and if they turn out so so wrong.

I expected and hoped the legislature would moderate this fiasco but that went by the wayside, and all we have left is the narrow shoulders of moderate democratic reps.

I have been asking that question since November.

Crickets........................................................................................................

I tried....but. BIG TECH was looking out for me......

"This ad used too many resources for your device, so Chrome removed it."

Aloha, Mark

Amazing how many apologists there are for folks head hunting through the Capitol and desecrating it with the flags of loser secessionists.

That's why we have to have armed troops and checkpoints in DC. I don't care what people are protesting/rallying for. This is why we can't have nice things.

Amazing how many apologists there are for folks head hunting through the Capitol and desecrating it with the flags of loser secessionists.

And Ex-President Trump couldn't even find it in his heart to pardon one of those brave capital rioting "patriots!", he got all his rich politician buddies and rappers, but no "patriots!"

1611174739339.png 1611174763358.png

Can we turn a bubblegumming page and take a break from politics for a while?

Let's get back to what most all of us can agree on; our passion for firearms and the need to preserve our inalienable rights.

Bubblegum Presidents come and go. Our country is more than one man.

Absolutely. This thread has devolved into politics and put downs. Not only that, the inauguration is done so the thread topic is too.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews