JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Popcorn, chips and beer ready.
Panda_Bear.gif

NO CHIPS......but thank you for the BEER.

god-and-beer-large.jpg

Aloha, Mark

In the original posting I incorrectly assumed the bingo date is October 13. It is October 18.

Last Edited:
Consider similar acts across the medical field as well. The likelihood of being attacked in larger cities and less chance of medical care in a short time just went up.

This just happened. I got a medical appointment downtown Portland and they asked if I still wanted it. I just don't see police issues in the outlying cities of the PNW but medical staffing will affect everyone.

"Just so I understand this correctly, they voted to take their own votes away in the future...you can't make this up, priceless."
Voting is the adult equivalent of writing a letter to Santa, so it probably won't make any discernible difference in the long run.

"This just happened. I got a medical appointment downtown Portland and they asked if I still wanted it. I just don't see police issues in the outlying cities of the PNW but medical staffing will affect everyone."
When going into the Emerald Cesspool for medical stuff we take something more effective than the home carry piece.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top