JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI if you're going to be in the city.

1633569386546.png

I thought I read something awhile ago the Seattle city council wanted to charge to enter the city. Not sure if that ever happened. Just another reason to stay away. Haven't been in Seattle in 8 years.

Let Seattle Eat Cake! They asked for this, they demanded defund the police, and now, with Illegal vax mandates, they are getting exactly what they wanted!
How long before the murders and other serious crimes explode in numbers! My bet is October 14th!

This is the very definition on insanity!

May the Iconic Space Needle wind up on the ground not unlike the scene in 'Planet of the apes' when the Statue of Liberty was laying on the beach.....Only then will the circle be complete......

Last Edited:
You are suppose to learn from other people's mistakes, not follow them down the drain.

Apparently, Portland is a model city!

Anyone else want to join me on pillaging sprees?

Let Seattle Eat Cake! They asked for this, they demanded defund the police, and now, with Illegal vax mandates, they are getting exactly what they wanted!
How long before the murders and other serious crimes explode in numbers! My bet is October 14th!

This is the very definition on insanity!
You hit the nail on the head. These WOKE imbeciles wanted this now they have it. Hopefully 10-14 and every violent day after that is a wake up call to the buffoons who voted the WOKE way they did and brought this upon themselves. Just more proof that liberalism ruins every thing it touches.

Wow it's Portland vs Seattle in a race to Hell.
And they're neck and neck!
Well, for every Sodom there needs to be a Gomorrah I guess.

For the life of me I cannot see why anyone would be a cop in Seattle or any other liberal city that constantly throws them under the bus.
Completely understand your statement. Here is a glimpse. Many drawn to be an LEO want to work in a place where they can make a difference. Bigger cities and cities that have higher crime rates are desired. In the past, most departments were still able to do law enforcement in spite of the city politics. This is clearly no longer true, especially in larger, woke cities.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top