JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smiley's...The pull-down box covers up most of a post. My cursor is hidden and I don't know where the sm :confused: iley was actually entered until I dismiss the pull-down box.

Smiley's...The pull-down box covers up most of a post. My cursor is hidden and I don't know where the sm :confused: iley was actually entered until I dismiss the pull-down box.

We're waiting on the developer of the smiley bar to fix the issue we have with the reply button disappearing, so the old way will be back, I'm just not sure when :s0155:

That's the new Account Progress meter, put in place to help new members get their profile setup and get acquainted with the site. If you don't see it, that means you've completed all the tasks :s0155:

View attachment 852078
Ok JL, I just completed the last task (review a local resource) but it wouldn't check it off, does it need a review by admin?

I do like the dark mode, the new upgrade is working fine for the most part.

What I like is its faster and I don't waste time changing pages.

Only thing I don't like is the format change that puts the sellers location in small print below the add.

In the past I would look first where the add was and move on if its too far away.

Can't do that now because the small faint print doesn't stand out so I waste time looking at adds I would never buy because they are too far away.

Love the site.

All of a sudden this morning the print got BIGger! Thank you Joe.

One thing I might request is replacing the little banner on a persons avatar showing they were the thread starter? If possible. That had become pretty handy.

All of a sudden this morning the print got BIGger! Thank you Joe.

One thing I might request is replacing the little banner on a persons avatar showing they were the thread starter? If possible. That had become pretty handy.

Per this thread, I just rolled out an update which added a font size chooser to Account Preferences :s0155:

You should see a little box next to the share link at the top of posts which says "thread starter" :)

Like this:

1617631727235.png

Ok JL, I just completed the last task (review a local resource) but it wouldn't check it off, does it need a review by admin?

I do like the dark mode, the new upgrade is working fine for the most part.

Looks like you got this resolved? :)

The light gray background in dark mode is a little aesthetically unpleasant and partially defeats the purpose IMO but it's better than nothing.

I'd much rather see either a charcoal (much darker ) background, or a black background and very dark gray text areas.

The light gray background in dark mode is a little aesthetically unpleasant and partially defeats the purpose IMO but it's better than nothing.

I'd much rather see either a charcoal (much darker ) background, or a black background and very dark gray text areas.

Good feedback, thanks!

My alerts have been acting strange. Sometimes I get the same alert hours after I already saw it and cleared it. Example is I've gotten the alert that @Sundance reviewed MK Tactical all morning long. It clears out then comes back. I even read his review LOL. :D

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.19.21 PM.png

Currently working on a fix for the alerts issue, it's definitely been hard to pin down!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top