JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been logged in since 6 PM and all is real smooth. Nice work, Mr. L! You have a lot of tedious hours into this! Take a break and sip on something cold!

That little ringy-dingy bell wagging thing on the alerts icon....pretty sweet. :s0152:
1617252744331.png

Last Edited:
As an old man I don't like change but it doesn't matter because change happens. No doubt once I adapt to the new look it will change again as that is life on the net.

Wonder if I will be able to find the donation button again.

So what's the deal with all the veteran members posting intros?

That's the new Account Progress meter, put in place to help new members get their profile setup and get acquainted with the site. If you don't see it, that means you've completed all the tasks :s0155:

1617288809032.png

Many years ago I worked with a guy who's attitude was Testing is for Cowards.

...but dang he wrote amazing, stable code that always went into Production and just worked.

That "Similar Thread " stuff at the bottom of every thread is just plain Doo-Doo. Back to 2009? Ain't that the beginning of NWFA? And we chide people for bringing back threads from the long dead past! There's a search bar that folks can access if the want threads from 10 years ago. (NO smileys available for me now)
(Grin)

Dark Mode is awesome and makes the less spectacular changes seem so much less annoying. Yay!

Many years ago I worked with a guy who's attitude was Testing is for Cowards.

...but dang he wrote amazing, stable code that always went into Production and just worked.
We call that Cowboy Coding. :) A friend of mine used to refer to certain test methodologies as "Faith Based Testing". I also spent half a year working on a site where the client would every once in a while live edit stuff without notifying anyone. And yes, she did take the whole app down once...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top