JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to hear! I think it's garbage right now, it'll only get better :)

Note for those of you experiencing performance issues (myself included), there's a large background task that's consuming a ton of our server resources. I was hoping it'd finish before we reopened (it didn't), and that if we reopened before it was complete the performance impact would be negligible (it isn't). Once this task completes performance should improve (could be a few hours).
So in others words, everything is proceeding as planned. Great job, thank you Joe Link for your dedication and tolerance!

I like being able to view alerts just hovering the cursor over "alerts", again. And getting the cute little bell up there ""ringing"""? A woman's touch, Joe? :s0084: Yeah, that's annoying, searching the little window for a smiley....

I really don't like having to click the little smiley on the bar to get a "Little" tiny window to choose a smiley. Having standard basic every day smileys at a single click was better.

The print is a little too small for me old(er) eyes. I'm pretty sure there's somewhere for me to deal with that, I just don't know where right now. :) (See? Too much work).

For now, that's pretty much all I see.

Last Edited:
Are we there yet? .... Oh yeah it is a little different, I thought we were going to Disneyland! When are we going home? Billy ate my Crayons! I have to go!

The site? Oh yeah it's fine, I guess I might as well look around, I already peed my pants waiting!

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming (good and bad) :)

Note for those of you experiencing performance issues (myself included), there's a large background task that's consuming a ton of our server resources. I was hoping it'd finish before we reopened (it didn't), and that if we reopened before it was complete the performance impact would be negligible (it isn't). Once this task completes performance should improve (could be a few hours).

The process has completed, which should have restored performance. It's working well for me but you guys are the true test, so let me know what you think of the performance (either way).

I've also turned the smiley bar back on, but may have to disable it again if we continue getting reports of the post/reply button disappearing.

This is the big update you're all tired of hearing about, receiving conversations about, taking surveys about, etc. for the past year and a half. Ironically, if everything goes as planned you won't notice much of a difference :s0112:

I'll close the site and begin the update on Monday, March 29th, 2021 Wednesday, March 31st at 4AM PST with the goal of re-opening the site by 10AM-12PM (noon) the same day.

Rather than retype everything here, I'll quote what I wrote in the feedback thread. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me directly :s0155:
Ok,,,,,,, things are looking GOOD, Nice Job......;) Lj

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming (good and bad) :)

The process has completed, which should have restored performance. It's working well for me but you guys are the true test, so let me know what you think of the performance (either way).

Thanks for all the hard work. Now that the crazy day is over, I'm poking around a lot more. The board is working very slick; no major issues I see, fast performance, UI/UX dang near identical to the previous version so little learning curve.

Bravo. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top