JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, what could possibly go wrong?

1617132100893.png

Just want to say, if something goes wrong, and we don't make it. Guys here have been like family to me, sniff. A lot of good times, laughs and even tears. sniff. We've had a good run. sniff.
that's all.....
What's all the sniffing....thought you stopped doing coke.

And we're back! :s0115:

I really appreciate your patience guys, thank you. As you can see, it took almost every minute of the estimated time, and that was just for the work requiring the site to be closed. Over the next few hours, days, weeks, and months you will continue to see changes and updates, but we're around 60% of the way there now. Feel free to discuss the changes in this thread, but please report any bugs in the Bug Report section and any suggestions ("I hate this, change it!") in the new Member Suggestion section. I've also added a few new entries to the help system, and I'll be adding more as time allows.

I haven't moved from my chair since 3:30am, time for lunch! :D

Good to hear! I think it's garbage right now, it'll only get better :)

Note for those of you experiencing performance issues (myself included), there's a large background task that's consuming a ton of our server resources. I was hoping it'd finish before we reopened (it didn't), and that if we reopened before it was complete the performance impact would be negligible (it isn't). Once this task completes performance should improve (could be a few hours).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top