JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spend my days with doctors. They are rather interesting mammals. Anyways. One idiot vegan doc told me that all the bacon and no carbs will make my cholesterol fly through the roof. He's a vegan. Skinny with a ponch. So next time I hear his whimpy punk Azz tell me his speech, I will tell him to call accessbob.

I just finished up a nutritional science class. That idiot instructor spent so much time pushing the government's "my pyramid" garbage, that I could actually see her get angry when I talked about the amounts of meat and bacon I eat. Every presentation I had to do, I just turned everything she said on its side and shook it around for her.

I'm lucky, my cholesterol numbers are all excellent. I believe that self control is far more important than any other part of your every day diet. She didn't like that theory at all.

I should mention that I try to avoid GMO products as much as possible.

Because our government here is completely corporate controlled and ran, we see GMOs in just about everything. Which is sad, since some other countries are smart enough to treat GMOs like a spreading virus. In corporate America, poisons, GMOs, Aspartame, etc, is just fine and dandy.

Trouble in Paradise: Belize Destroys Unauthorized GMO Soybean Crop | The Daily Sheeple

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/desp...-epa-raise-allowable-glysophate-levels_062013

I went to this gym last night on a 30-day trial - $8.95 - and I have to say I was impressed.

Love the 'workout unattended, 24/7' and none of the usual gym BS. I wish I would have thought of this as a business owner.

The equipment is nicer than anything I have seen at any other gym including 24/7. Everything is immaculate, clean and it 100% working order.

The negative is it is small, but appears to have everything needed for a serious, fast workout. I went to the one on 17th in Milwaukie which is a bit of a drive, but it is the closest one to me.

They use Matrix machine equipment plus of course free weights, treadmills, etc. <broken link removed>

Pretty nice. I like the digit displays that count your reps, nice touch. Felt like Dolph training in Rocky IV LOL.

Snap Fitness | 24/7 Gyms - Health Clubs - Fitness Centers

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top