JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy Cereal Week everybody. I am starting this week at 184.4

20221022_054246.jpg

My body is still adapting to eating grains/sugar again so try not to grab a cardio machine next to mine if you can help it. When I start eating a lot of beans in November, lookout.

Still thinking that you could monetize your experiments...

I was looking at the breakfast skillet that you made, and I wondered what type of oatmeal that you used.
When using oats to "stretch" or substitute a quantity of meat in a recipe, thick rolled oats can provide more texture and less moisture to the end product.
It is all a matter of taste or preference. But, I thought I would roll oat the idea in the case that you hadn't tried it.
1666475822187.png

Still thinking that you could monetize your experiments...

I was looking at the breakfast skillet that you made, and I wondered what type of oatmeal that you used.
When using oats to "stretch" or substitute a quantity of meat in a recipe, thick rolled oats can provide more texture and less moisture to the end product.
It is all a matter of taste or preference. But, I thought I would roll oat the idea in the case that you hadn't tried it.
View attachment 1296868
I used old fashion oats and quinoa.

My body is struggling to adapt to the grains/sugar. If I could fuel up my car with the gas I'm producing, I could cut my fuel bill in half. I can hardly wait to start eating beans.

I eat steel cut oats a few times a week. I also buy plain Cheerios not the Honey Nut ones. I like milk but I use almond or oat milk which is fine. Realistically I like real milk for my cafe lattes.

I do have an espresso and milk frothing machine but typically just drink brewed coffee from Braun coffee maker. I buy what is on sale at Grocery Outlet. I am drinking Yuban coffee right now.

Cereal diet is over. I ended up at 184.8 so I gained about 4/10ths of a pound. I did cheat and eat a few bagels and a few donuts during the week and I used almond milk plus a splash of non dairy sugar free coffee creamer in all my cold cereal bowls. If I had used water with my cereal and not cheated I am guessing I would have lost a bit of weight. My energy level has improved and my fear of carbs has diminished. The gas production is beginning to subside as well. All in all I am glad I did it but looking forward to eating a bunch of meat in coming weeks. For my $3 dollar a day diet I am going to alternate between low carb and high carb every other day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top