JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
@Burt Gummer won't approve but I am going to eat cereal only for seven days beginning Saturday morning and continuing to through Friday evening.

I will be eating a combo of boxed type sugar chunks and slightly healthier whole grain hot cereals. I will weigh Saturday morning and weigh again next Saturday morning. A youtuber lost weight on a cereal diet. I am expecting to gain weight but I won't be disappointed if I maintain or lose weight.

Know one should need the approval of another to try something new and you aren't going to damage yourself over a week's time. Back in the day when I was obese at 259 lbs I was a cereal junkie right down to granolas out of a paper cup at night.

Go ahead and give it a try. Would I advise against it? Of course. But so what.

Know one should need the approval of another to try something new and you aren't going to damage yourself over a week's time. Back in the day when I was obese at 259 lbs I was a cereal junkie right down to granolas out of a paper cup at night.

Go ahead and give it a try. Would I advise against it? Of course. But so what.

Have you considered clinical trials and/or studies?

Or applying for a governent grant?

You could monetize your experimentation. 💰💵💰💵💰💵💰💵💰🥳

Arakboss -

Go for it. Again, you can't harm yourself in a week. My advice is to get healthy to lose weight don't focus on losing weight to get healthy. When/how you eat is just as important as what you eat.

I will state clearly that SUGAR is like heroin and addictive. It is the root cause of most illness and decay of the body.

There are much better ways to get healthy. You are experimenting, trying new things, and for that you do have my respect.

Anytime you make a radical change it is a good idea to take your BP measurements, scale weight, daily.

If you have a meter that measures glucose levels that is a plus also. Normal is 75-85 if this experiment pushes you over 90 or over 100 you are pushing into Type 2 territory.

I picked up a bunch of yogurt so I can have overnight oats for meals next week.

If you have any good hot cereal recipes, feel free to post them here. I have various types of oats, barely and quinoa to work with. I would be especially interested in a savory type of cereal recipe, maybe with bacon in it.

Last Edited:
RE : Post #18
Videos of various Oat Meal dishes.

Thank You.
When I go on my self-imposed diet(s), I like my daily oatmeal with a little extra. Maybe, maple syrup or some dried fruit (available at WinCo) and coffee. But, I've usually thought of it only for breakfast.

Wow.....
Some of those suggestions in the videos could be a MEAL alternative.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....alternatively, I like "congee" (I like mine more to the mush/dry side). But, just add a little more water or chicken or beef stock........and viola. It's more like a traditional soup.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top