JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The news this morning was reporting he had an AR. Where are you getting this info?

Richard

Still a lot of guessing going on, but the latest info I can find says he had only a shotgun initially---used
it to take a 9mm pistol and AR from a guard he encountered.

I, too, heard the shotgun and pilfered handguns story, but am waiting till the facts get sorted out. We've seen from mass shootings in the past how it takes a while for the media & investigators to sort this stuff out.

That said, even if it was a shotgun, don't think for a minute that the Obama administration and democrats like Feinstein and her ilk won't come trying to take your scary black rifles again.

Latest press conference stated NO AR found he used a shotgun He legally purchased and picked up at least one pistol after engaging guards.

He drove a Prius. No wonder he went off his rocker.

It's too bad charges were never filed against him for discharging a firearm within city limits in 2010, that might have been enough to keep him from passing the background check for that shotgun he bought last week for the rampage.

If this is true this does not fit the liberal's template of how they view things.

The top 5 reasons this incident makes a lib crap his pants:

#5: Another shining example of why gun free zones don't work.
#4: If obama had a son, he could have looked like the shooter.
#3: No AR was used. (But the news I heard this morning was he did use an AR (Perhaps stolen from the first rate security guard at the gate?))
#2: A shotgun was used. Oh, Joe's gonna eat crow on that one!

And the #1 reason this doesn't fit the libs template is: The shooter drove a Prius. Everyone knows that anyone who drives a Prius cares about global warming. Anyone who cares about global warming also cares about their fellow human being.

#3: No AR was used. (But the news I heard this morning was he did use an AR (Perhaps stolen from the first rate security guard at the gate?))

In fairness, if a gate guard at a naval base in the CONUS, it would be pretty easy to ambush him as he came to the car for ID. It's not practical nor would we want for entrances to our bases to be handled like Iraq checkpoints. Especially not in reaction to one-off events like this.

Just a thought... even a shot in the dark, maybe he was in his Prius realized he didnt give himself any positive self affirmation and the small confines of his economical gas saving ultra lib mobile didnt allow him enough room for a self hug. Plus the unicorns and moonbeams were not in a positive alignment therefore creating a delusional madness. This is the best scenario i got... I took away logic, reality and all cognitive thinking skills and added lots of feelings with a smidgen of sunshine.

My bet is that the evil black rifle was probably employed by law enforcement to end the perpetrator's murderous spree. Perhaps high capacity magazines should be banned for law enforcement and private security personnel, since apparently the shooter acquired his from those sources. Every time the media sees a long gun without a wood stock, it is automatically assumed to be an evil assault rifle AK47/AR15.
It is also sad that the number of people working at a military installation wouldn't recognize the difference between a shotgun and an AR-15. Of course, maybe witnesses did tell authorities, who did inform the media, but, gosh, it is such a good story to villainize the evil black rifle, they decided to just run with it.

My bet is that the evil black rifle was probably employed by law enforcement to end the perpetrator's murderous spree. Perhaps high capacity magazines should be banned for law enforcement and private security personnel, since apparently the shooter acquired his from those sources. Every time the media sees a long gun without a wood stock, it is automatically assumed to be an evil assault rifle AK47/AR15.
It is also sad that the number of people working at a military installation wouldn't recognize the difference between a shotgun and an AR-15. Of course, maybe witnesses did tell authorities, who did inform the media, but, gosh, it is such a good story to villainize the evil black rifle, they decided to just run with it.

Most "combat shotguns" are black too. Every black long arm is either an AR-15 or an AK-47 until it is inescapably not.

That said, a Mossy 590A1 is my weapon of choice for bubblegumming things up.

CBS NEWS is reporting from the FBI the Shooter used a valid Navy ID to enter the yard. Used a Shotgun bought legally at a West Virginia Gun shop (he had no convictions and his crazy behavior had not reached the level of professional's involvement) While he did have a handgun removed from a security guard it was not used.

So basically there's nothing here to see. No scary gun, no gun show loop hole, no criminal background, no terrorist

He also supported Obunghole, man was definitely off his rocker.

Tuesday, on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper," Michael
Ritrovato spoke at length about his friend, suspected Navy Yard shooter
Aaron Alexis. After expressing his condolences to the victims and their
families, Ritrovato then expressed his shock over the actions of a man
he described as being "like a brother to me" and a "good-natured guy."
Ritrovato went on to explain that two of them had a close
relationship based in part on their differences, specifically race and
politics. Alexis was black, Ritrovato is white. Ritrovato described
himself as conservative and Alexis is "more of a liberal type" who
supported Barack Obama:
I would say things like, ‘You know, you are my brother from another
mother.' And he would say things like, ‘You're my Italian mafia guy from
New York.' So we had things we joked about: Aaron wasn't conservative
like I am. He was more of a liberal type; he wasn't happy with the
former [Bush] administration. He was more happy with this [the Obama]
administration — as far as presidential administrations.

How could he have not been charged on the Seattle incident? Shot out the tires of a construction workers car and then said he didnt remember anything because he had a blackout from rage? Gimme a friggin break!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads