JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No AR. He passed a background check and bought an 870 shotgun. He took a handgun from a guard he shot.
No AR, no large capacity mags, passed a background check. The anti's have to be very disappointed in that none of their gun control fixes would have prevented this. The guy had two gun related arrests, but not convicted, probably a lazy prosecutor. He also had psych treatment. It shows that the current background check system is broke. Fix it first before placing burdens on the law abiding citizens.

No AR, no large capacity mags, passed a background check. The anti's have to be very disappointed

He was a poor guy who looked like Obama's son (and likely voted for him), drove a Prius to save mankind from global warming, passed a background check and did not use the "Gun Show Loophole". I bet his shotgun did not have a flash hider, pistol grip, bayonet lug, and a detachable magazine holding more than 10 shells.

He could be a liberal role model. Too bad he shot 12 innocent people.

Not sure what a prius has to do with anything, i'll take my wifes 51 mpg prius over my 3500's 15mpg when i don't have anything to haul anyday..if not wasting money on fuel bills is "liberal", then I guess that is me.

This guy had previous strange behavior with firearms, shooting his neighbors tires out while "blacking out", "accidentally" blowing a hole into his ceiling and the apartment above him of a neibhor who he just so happened to not like. His friends reporting that he was hearing voices etc..all this bizarre behavior should have disqualified him from buying the shotgun a week ago that he used on his navy base rampage.

^ Prius is actually a great SHTF vehicle, if you expect gas to be hard to get. I was making fun of its image of a "green" car typically bought by high-tech tree-hugging Californians concerned about global warning.

Prius, great SHTF vehicle???? Don't think so.... them and their drivers will be low hanging fruit for the outlaws who need gas cause probably 7 out of 10 Prius driers are unarmed. They know the police can protect them.
YMMV
Brutus Out

Prius, great SHTF vehicle???? Don't think so.... them and their drivers will be low hanging fruit for the outlaws who need gas cause probably 7 out of 10 Prius driers are unarmed. They know the police can protect them.
YMMV
Brutus Out

Outlaws who needs gas? Uh..my wife's prius fills up after about 9 gallons, my truck after about 35. If you're worried about fuel bandits, the last thing you want to be in is a vehicle with huge fuel reserves..perhaps 7/10 prius drivers are unarmed, or 4/10, or 9 out of 10..or whatever statistic you want to invent to reinforce your personal bias..but we're certainly not one of them, and neither is my brothers family =)

cheers

The news this morning was reporting he had an AR. Where are you getting this info?

Richard

The "news" this morning also characterizes all AR and AK style weapons as "assault rifles." I shudder when I think about this country chugging all flavors of mis-informed, agenda-driven media Koolaid by the gallon.

The "news" this morning also characterizes all AR and AK style weapons as "assault rifles." I shudder when I think about this country chugging all flavors of mis-informed, agenda-driven media Koolaid by the gallon.

Now I see the "news" media calling them "assault style" or military style" guns.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top