JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,
Is there anyone out here in the Bend/Redmond area that has a 28ga O/U or even a .410 O/U that I could try? More specifically, that my wife could try? She is of small frame and a bit frail, and she has very little experience with guns. I have been trying to get her to come with me and get acquainted with shooting for years, and she has finally agreed to once I explained that Over/Unders are very mechanically simple, and that a 28ga has very limited kickback. After seeing how much fun I had upland bird hunting this past season, she is wanting to join me. This is enough to make me want to run out and buy one right now! I am just so excited she finally agreed to try!
Her being the more sensible of the two of us, suggested we try find one for her to try out first. If you have one, and would be willing to let me borrow it for an afternoon, my wife and I could meet you at the Redmond Rod and Gun Club for some 5 stand or Sporting Clays. Honestly doesn't even need to be an afternoon, she will know if she is willing to keep shooting one with 5-10 rounds. So what do you say? Anyone willing to help me convert my wife into sport shooting enthusiast and hunter? We are still relatively new out here, only been here for a little over a year, so if there is business that would rent one, we would be open to that option as well. Please direct message me if you think you can help me out with this. I will be honest I only check this page a couple times a week so please don't be offended if I don't reply right away. Thanks in advance!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top