JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Norincos do 3.5 MOA with Chinese copper washed. That will drop a man at 300 yards
and do you find yourself shooting at men more often then you do paper ? I think a .223/.556 that shoots sub moa is just as capable to "drop a man at 300 yards" and would have an advatange requiring less time between shots to hit the same size target at a given distance. So 3.5 moa at 300 yards ='s 10.5in groups which means you would be lucky to hit a pie plate at 300 yards? I think I'll keep my sub moa AR. Have fun trying to hit pie plates at 300 :s0155:

and do you find yourself shooting at men more often then you do paper ? I think a .223/.556 that shoots sub moa is just as capable to "drop a man at 300 yards" and would have an advatange requiring less time between shots to hit the same size target at a given distance. So 3.5 moa at 300 yards ='s 10.5in groups which means you would be lucky to hit a pie plate at 300 yards? I think I'll keep my sub moa AR. Have fun trying to hit pie plates at 300 :s0155:

It's apparent that you prefer ars. And that's just fine. However I've seen some ak's that have outshot ars. Not all ak's are unaccurate.

I can do a lot with my AR, but that doesn't mean I should.
I'm sure in some commie USSR you may need to cook spam on a AK butt stock, but here in America we have pans for that.
And we use our U.S. made rifles for shooting our enemies.

Now let me know when you can find one that will shoot 5 moa or better :s0155:

I have a Valmet and a Galil that'll do better than that...........Little more sophisticated, but Kalashnikov's none the less. Guess what, drop 'em in the sand, they still shoot, try that with an AR..I also enjoy shooting my ARs....;)

I have a Valmet and a Galil that'll do better than that...........Little more sophisticated, but Kalashnikov's none the less. Guess what, drop 'em in the sand, they still shoot, try that with an AR..I also enjoy shooting my ARs....;)

He he he, I have a two year old Sig 556 that shoots sub MOA and hasn't had a failure in thousands of rounds. Swiss AK design, super accurate. Dirty or clean doesn't matter, it won't jam. It tops both the AK and AR so you guys will need to decide who is second and who is third cause Sig 556 is claiming top gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top