JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Winchester 70 from 1953.

IMG_0983.jpeg IMG_0989.jpeg

Inked-P1040618-LI.jpg
With the mall ninja features removed, I value this guns most useful feature is the 16" barrel. I wish this gun was made with an internal magazine.

Last Edited:
My latest 308 project.

Still have to address getting an optic which I'll replicate the Russian SVD style of set up, as well as the FSB and choose between a direct threaded barrel or a hogged out 24mm FSB. While it's not needed, it would pull together the SVD look I'm after.

While I could fully convert it, I feel that the .308 AK market has options for that already (M77), thus I'm going to leave this fairly stock (FCG and forearm wise) seeings how Saigas aren't being imported any longer. Plus, I now have two of the harder to find Russian made skeleton stocks (adjustable and fixed) that are designed to be used with the unconverted Saigas. And they are built very very well.

Lastly. The firearm and Versa pod paired perfectly for the rear mounted, reverse folding bipod set up. I'm very happy with it.

IMG_0818.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads