JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try humping an HK91 with a light bipod and a full loadout for 20 miles and tell me what a great battle rifle it is. Mine is the most unwieldy, front heavy rifle I've ever had the pleasure to own, and I'm a big guy with lots of bicep. There is a reason why small light rifles, chambered in intermediate cartridges, like the AK and AR are nearly universally issued to all modern militaries.

Keith

Try humping an HK91 with a light bipod and a full loadout for 20 miles and tell me what a great battle rifle it is. Mine is the most unwieldy, front heavy rifle I've ever had the pleasure to own, and I'm a big guy with lots of bicep. There is a reason why small light rifles, chambered in intermediate cartridges, like the AK and AR are nearly universally issued to all modern militaries.

Keith
I hear what you're saying, but there is a reason jungle warfare is fought with with rifles chambered for .30 cal be it an ak or larger platform the fal and g3 prevail.
I'd really like to think I could hump a full load out but I know that isn't a reality. I'm a large guy myself but I don't anticipate bugging out either so having to travel very far with a full load wouldn't be likely for me. I do prefer the AK and AR over the G3 and FAL clones for practical reasons.

I've had both, AK first. I find the AR by far more accurate, lighter weight, easier to carry more ammo, and I haven't personally had more issues with one than the other. I took a leap and sold the AK to buy the AR and couldn't really be more happy.

Just for better info, the AK was a polish underfolder. And I purchased that entry AR build at curts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top