JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OLDNEWBIE is right. Our greatest threat to our gun rights currently lies in Salem, not Washington, DC.

For there to be new Federal law, Clinton would have to win such a huge landslide, that the Democrats also take over BOTH houses from the Republicans. I think that the odds of ALL of that happening next year are quite low.

On the other hand, Democrats are already in firm control in Salem. All that would be needed to stampede them into new gun laws would be for one more bad mass shooting to take place in Oregon.

Focusing on defeating Kate Brown is indeed our best chance at stopping this from happening, But who will run against Brown next year? Anyone know?

Bud Pierce of Salem, and Knute Buehler of Bend
http://registerguard.com/rg/opinion/33339966-78/decision-lacks-suspense.html.csp
<broken link removed>

That Register Guard piece about KB and how much she is loved makes me depressed.
She's a shoe in it seems.

Hope that statement doesn't red flag me against any future purchases by any future laws she signs!

And there will be a heap of laws she'll sign if she gets elected:mad:

Would love to see Dr. Pierce as Governor. He is proven himself to be an effective organizer and leader who is well know and respected in the medical community. There is a story going around that after becoming a doctor, he enlisted in the Navy as a corpsman because he wanted to serve with the Marines. They soon found out that he was a doctor so couldn't serve as a corpsman, but that was what he wanted to do.

After having met him and from what I know, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top