JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more primary bravado?

Is creepy joe going to bring his double barrel shotgun

Biden is lucky that he isn't walking out the front door with his underwear on his head. Because you know, people would talk...

You all are disrespecting a man who got a medal.

Obama: I wish this was a wire instead
Biden: Keep it together Joe, you deserve this
Marine: Oh bubblegum me

7C61D891-F690-489A-B7D6-1C97CDA8B213.jpeg

He's not the only one:

"I can tell you that there is no political appetite for that at this moment," Trump told reporters outside the White House of assault weapons restrictions, adding that he "will certainly bring that up" in talks with lawmakers on gun reform measures in the coming days.

Just off the top of my head, a buy back would be about 150 billion dollars?

There's a good mathematical analysis about it here: The Magic Gun Evaporation Fairy - HANDWAVING FREAKOUTERY

He estimates for Australia level: $276 billion; for UK level: $303 billion.

The Punchline

There is a statistically sound case that no clear relationship exists between gun proliferation and gun homicide rate. But even if we don't believe that case, there is no path to get the United States of America to a guns-per-capita ratio on par with other countries. It is not remotely feasible. We could have eight moon bases for the same fiscal outlay, to say nothing of the civil strife.

And since they are impossible targets, they do not matter. We should stop bringing them up.
There is no magic gun evaporation fairy.

I would like to see Kamala and Joe all gimped up going door to door though. It would make a good PPV

Joe would get distracted but Kamala would be totally into it. Her record as a prosecutor and AG are horrendous -- as in hiding potentially exonerating evidence regarding a person on death row. That's attempted murder.

on Biden's proposal for an AWB

ref:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews