JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If not Joe, then who will be selected by the DNC?

Michelle?
She'd have to give up that big Netflix paycheck.

If Michael wins there will be perpetual confusion about who the first female president was.

It looks like the article agrees with you..... "Filmmaker Michael Moore may be right: Michell 0bama is he only candidate who can crush Trump" :s0025:

Ray

There is a lot to frame up in this whole unfortunate topic. We live in interesting times.

As it sits, neither Biden nor any of the other current presidential candidates on the Democrat side will be the nominee; none are sparkling enough interest to maintain viability. I think it will be a last minute dark horse.

That being said, on any issue, particularly with firearms confiscation, one is no different than the other. Thus is a movement, not a policy. It's not going away and is only going to ramp up as the radical progressives try to gain more influence.

From my perspective we've only seen the pre-game warmups. The main event is going to be very ugly.

There is a lot to frame up in this whole unfortunate topic. We live in interesting times.

As it sits, neither Biden nor any of the other current presidential candidates on the Democrat side will be the nominee; none are sparkling enough interest to maintain viability. I think it will be a last minute dark horse.

That being said, on any issue, particularly with firearms confiscation, one is no different than the other. Thus is a movement, not a policy. It's not going away and is only going to ramp up as the radical progressives try to gain more influence.

From my perspective we've only seen the pre-game warmups. The main event is going to be very ugly.
Short of the antichrist finally showing up, I cannot imagine who the dims will drag out.

I do not even own a rifle that the gun grabbers are talking about but I have always supported the people who like them, own them and shoot them.

Actually they are extremely soft shooting, light weight and manage to have decent stopping power despite the smaller round, I highly recommend them. They also surprisingly are less likely in many instances to go through walls when compared to pistol or shotgun rounds.

And as for Joe, he's still learning the new acceptable modern bigotry in his party...

Because they are still too blind to understand bigotry and hatred wasn't acceptable during the civil war, and it isn't acceptable now.

It looks like the article agrees with you..... "Filmmaker Michael Moore may be right: Michell 0bama is he only candidate who can crush Trump" :s0025:

Ray
Well, I'm positive he/she/it could crush Trump with those big arms. Hell, s/he could crush a Volkswagen.
But, Can she beat him in the general election

Is creepy joe going to bring his double barrel shotgun

I think that Biden said that he still only owns 2 shotguns, no other firearms, when I listened to some other news shows online or in this clip.

I know that he said that he has not shot them for some time and that they are totally locked up.

Cate

Actually they are extremely soft shooting, light weight and manage to have decent stopping power despite the smaller round, I highly recommend them. They also surprisingly are less likely in many instances to go through walls when compared to pistol or shotgun rounds.

And as for Joe, he's still learning the new acceptable modern bigotry in his party...

Because they are still too blind to understand bigotry and hatred wasn't acceptable during the civil war, and it isn't acceptable now.

I have shot a few of them in the past. A couple back east and a couple out here.

(I have even shot my former sheriff's UZI too. Only he was not the sheriff of our county at the time. I have posted about it here somewhere and on some other forums. This was YEARS ago, when I shot that one UZI, not too long after I moved out west.)

No offense to any person here but I always preferred lever action rifles. I am not knocking what people like in their firearms when I say this either. Heck, I don't even use or like scopes! I like iron sights. I had several lever action rifles in various calibers and brands since the late 90's and on. I sold my heavier lever action rifles and some lighter weight ones too.

I did own a Marlin Papoose semi automatic rifle too. Black/stainless steel with the blue case.

Later on, I discovered a sweet CZ rifle in a bolt action that I absolutely adored/adore too. I only use one main rifle now too.

CZ 455 Lux

This suits me with my arthritis, range of motion, old accident issues, etc. at 69 years old.

I even encouraged my MT husband to buy one years ago (Before 2008?) but he never bonded with it. It was a Made in Maine Bushmaster - .223 and it was black. Plain model. It was accurate, a tack driver, and so forth but he still liked some of his other rifles more. He sold it.

He does own a .223 caliber rifle in a bolt action and he absolutely loves that rifle. He reloads for that rifle as he does for his other CF firearms. He does buy a bit of CF ammo on and off but his loads for that one .223 rifle are tack drivers.

He has owned several semi automatic rifles in the past too.

He has far less calibers in all of his firearms now too. Less to reload for and easier for him as he ages.

He loves his lever action rifles and his bolt action rifles. And if it came down to it, he would choose his bolt action rifles over his lever action rifles. He does not knock what other people like either!

We gifted our one, sweet CZ .223 bolt action rifle to a close friend of ours back east. A Veteran and a man who was on Ground Zero on 9/11. We used our MT FFL man and sent it to my former FFL man back east so D. could pick it up easily. This man's Dad went to school with my late husband and they lived across the farm fields from my late husband and me. Great Lakes boonies. He has introduced his NY wife (Second wife.) to guns and to his children too. He did not own a .223 caliber firearm so when we spoke about this to him as a gift - we spoke about all of his guns and what he would like the most. I think that D. may get some type of an AR rifle too. He was talking about it to us on the telephone. I think that he owns a few other OLDER military rifles and I know that he owns several lever action rifles.

Cate

Added more and typos.

Last Edited:

BIDEN and the other anti gun candidates and already elected politicians are BIGOTS if they want to BAN something that they don't LIKE or because of what it LOOKS LIKE.

Cate

Any one see symptoms of dementia or hysterial/antisocial personality disorders with these dem candidates? It is my understanding that the prevalence of antisocial/psychopathic traits runs high among our elected officials with law degrees.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top