JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put off buying some full size Glock compatible frames in hopes that a local deal would come along. It hasn't so I am contemplating ordering some online. My fear is that by the time the frames arrive the State Appeals Court will have placed a roadblock in allowing transfers to continue. If you're a betting person what do you think the chances are that transfer restrictions will be put in place before the New Year begins?

Also if anybody knows of a local vendor who sells full size Glock Compatible frames (preferably with parts kit installed), please advise.

Something like these or factory frames would work.

I've had a similar discussion with my go-to FFL. Their take is: if the curtain comes down while something is in shipping, we can just send back once it arrives, but be aware you may be out whatever restocking fee the vendor charges. I figure if that's worst that can happen, it's not that huge a risk. As such, probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with the return policies of the vendors you're looking to order from.

I would make the purchase just in case. In reality the state doesn't have the PTP program ready. So my gut tells me the TRO will remain.
I went ahead and ordered one of the SCT frames and one of the Poly80 frames. Total was only $130.48 shipped, so if things go south before I can get them transferred to me, it won't be a huge loss. It will be my punishment for waiting too long to pull the trigger.

I've had a similar discussion with my go-to FFL. Their take is: if the curtain comes down while something is in shipping, we can just send back once it arrives, but be aware you may be out whatever restocking fee the vendor charges. I figure if that's worst that can happen, it's not that huge a risk. As such, probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with the return policies of the vendors you're looking to order from.
Good points.

1700404931337.png

Dang, I forgot all about 114 and just did the exact thing you did but with two PFS9's. Now I hope that 2-10 days to ship will turn into 3 once my FFL gets their info over to them.
The place I ordered from is generally slow with shipping and we have the Holiday weekend coming up. I am expecting a long wait for items to hit my FFL.

I did order from Delta Team Tactical also, just couldn't pass up that price any longer since I have two slides that need homes. Roger That they can be a bit slow, but 🤞

My last purchase before Washington changed their crap was little ole Taurus….22. Because of the threaded barrel option.

Remember my first.22 was the Walther p22 in California 20 something years ago. That 5" model had a weighted barrel device that I could take off but the Cali version must have brazed the thread protector on there…. I heard the Standard design would have a threaded barrel.

Anyway what I really wanted to say here….:
I'm really impressed how great of a shopper @arakboss is. Posting online deals often and probably pulling a lot of the WTBs. Geeze, I got to pull that page from your book. I'm a Fan

My last purchase before Washington changed their crap was little ole Taurus….22. Because of the threaded barrel option.

Remember my first.22 was the Walther p22 in California 20 something years ago. That 5" model had a weighted barrel device that I could take off but the Cali version must have brazed the thread protector on there…. I heard the Standard design would have a threaded barrel.

Anyway what I really wanted to say here….:
I'm really impressed how great of a shopper @arakboss is. Posting online deals often and probably pulling a lot of the WTBs. Geeze, I got to pull that page from your book. I'm a Fan
If I enjoyed investing like I do firearm shopping, I'd be rich.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews