JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I said in an earlier post...might be a lack training, might be that the person just goes to pieces, one never truly knows until confronted with such an incident.

He does have 4 stripes on his sleeve, which in LE work that's usually 2 years a stripe...so am guessing he's been on for 8 yrs. But that doesn't mean he's ever faced anything.

Bottom line...he kept going and never quit...I'll take that any day!

Again ... when did this cop pre determine he was just going to shoot the guy? Important. Death by cop?

Oh good Lord! Again with this.

He was taking fire!!! The other guys were shooting at him!!!!! He stopped a threat to the public!!!!

Get it?????

Are you a LEO? It sounds like you are not. You are what, a fireman? As was pointed out, your code 3 responses are not the same situation. Therefore, your criticisms are to some extent not valid. Please stop trying to claim some equivalency where there cannot be any. Walk a mile eh?

My view based upon experience. Thousands of emergency responses. Not one wreck. Getting to the scene is only a portion of the job. Keeping your head straight and doing your job is the other major part of it. Again ... when did this cop pre determine he was just going to shoot the guy? Important. Death by cop?

This might be a good example of Red Light Fever.

How many of your emergency responses have happened while getting SHOT AT? Just trying to get a feel for the experience you have.

I really like the part where he takes his hands of the wheel so he can get a two hand grip on the gun out the window . AWSOM

This might be a good example of Red Light Fever.

Alternatively, it might instead be an example of protecting the public from two homicidal maniacs, and bringing them to justice.

You do realize that these men were both convicted felons, and that the dead driver had a long history of violent crime?

Just how many times, does our society need to coddle such criminals?

LVPD or Sheriffs chase Latino murder suspects after a man was murdered near a car wash. Most of the body cam vid is of the chase, but the last part is the officer/deputy shooting thru his windshield and the out the side window. Note the strange mag change as he gets out of the patrol car. He fired 31rds. :eek:

I started this thread, yet here I am at post #9... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O No respect.

I'm thinking the fumble at the mag change was he probably had the mag in the holster the wrong way . bullets point forward people.

He pulled the mag and you could see he tried to put it in backwards

I'm thinking the fumble at the mag change was he probably had the mag in the holster the wrong way . bullets point forward people.

He pulled the mag and you could see he tried to put it in backwards

I'd check that out, but then I'd have to watch that mag change again... and I don't think I can!! :rolleyes:

Alternatively, it might instead be an example of protecting the public from two homicidal maniacs, and bringing them to justice.

You do realize that these men were both convicted felons, and that the dead driver had a long history of violent crime?

Just how many times, does our society need to coddle such criminals?

Also the chase began over a murder they committed if I'm not mistaken . Those 2 would have killed anyone they needed to if they would have been able to allude capture. they already blasted 32 rounds at a cop .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top