JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The video freezes a bit but keep watching (scroll down to second video -- can't link directly to it for some reason):

This is a very bad situation that is going to escalate out of control. The governor should have flooded the city with National Guard before tonight, but if he doesn't immediately do it right now, he's a total idiot because this is going to spiral with reprisal and counter-reprisal.

EDIT: figured it out, direct video: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1298489733274914817/pu/vid/1280x720/hoZGu5ElLRT6S4Nv.mp4?tag=10

It looks like the green shirted guy with blue surgical mask who is told to hold the door may be the one involved in shooting, and the redshirted bald guy the one who got shot at the start of this. You can see a couple people in the BLM crowd with pistols in their hands.

Direct: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1298474487659339777/pu/vid/1280x720/0UaSghS-6zi01xtQ.mp4?tag=10

A show of force is not protection against the mob. What a freakin' mess -- the authorities let it fester, and for some people, it's the end of their lives or their liberty. We shouldn't have to just let the rioters destroy everything, but it is a fact that the rioters are not be intimidated by people merely holding rifles which means the people holding rifles either back down or use them. Without government sanction though, anyone who shoots a rioter is likely to destroy their own liberty. This situation should never exist -- the governor needs to put a stop to this before more people -- on either side -- do more stupid stuff.

Last Edited:
Where is the National Guard, Where is the phucking Governor calling this what it is and doing something about it?

Portland may follow this soon if something dons't happen to stop it!

Closer view of above: Direct: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1298495701220040704/pu/vid/1280x720/aRW1D59bvuO0fCNN.mp4?tag=10

I wish that kid would have stayed home. Now we are going to get some bull bubblegum media about violent right wing lunatics attacking peaceful protestors.

Already happening:

peace.png

Of course, some of the armed defenders were telling BLM that they were on their side, to take it to the police and leave the neighborhood buildings alone. So the white supremecist thing isn't any more legit than the peaceful protest thing. We're about to see a deluge of biased media.

EDIT: citation for above paragraph:

A show of force is not protection against the mob. What a freakin' mess -- the authorities let it fester, and for some people, it's the end of their lives or their liberty. We shouldn't have to just let the rioters destroy everything, but it is a fact that the rioters are not be intimidated by people merely holding rifles which means the people holding rifles either back down or use them. Without government sanction though, anyone who shoots a rioter is likely to destroy their own liberty. It shouldn't be this way -- the governor needs to put a stop to this before more people -- on either side -- do more stupid stuff.
Watching the video of the guy getting knocked down then shooting at least two people, it's just pure chaos.

The scanner just continues to report more vehicle fires, more shots being fired, and cops trying to establish a perimeter around the car dealer shooting scene to start collecting evidence.

No mention of National Guard, or forming a line, or even attempting to gain control of the streets. Just responding to random calls and chaos. Just crazy.

Already happening:

View attachment 740471

Of course, some of the armed defenders were telling BLM that they were on their side, to take it to the police and leave the neighborhood buildings alone. So the white supremecist thing isn't any more legit than the peaceful protest thing. We're about to see a deluge of biased media.

EDIT: citation for above paragraph:
"White supremacist terrorists armed with automatic weapons shooting peaceful protesters"

Give me a phuqin break....

I do get a little kick out of listening to the guy scream "Medic! Medic!" Chasing a guy with a gun with the intent to hurt him will do that to you. I keep waiting for some goofball with a tourniquet to run over and try to figure out where to put it for a stomach wound.

I did not read this entire thread yet so here goes.

MONSTERS! BLM Looters Knock Out Elderly Store Owner Trying to Protect His Business (VIDEO)

This has been on other websites but I happened to see a LINK that led to this one.

Quote:

"Well said. I live in Kenosha, and last night had a parade of shouting BLM marchers past our home; well over 2000 people. Ten, maybe fifteen per-cent were black, and the white kids who drove had their mom and dads nice lexus or Acura. Middle class suburban kids who were raised on video games and Count Chocula."

The comments are interesting no matter where you go to read the news. (Right, left or in the middle.)

There have been other RIOTS and destruction ALL over the country in places that have not been mentioned on this forum or on ALL news websites too. In places where some people think that they would NOT happen too.

I have a friend up north who does night patrols with some of his neighbors due to some weird s happening IN HIS AREA and 'outsiders' coming into very rural, remote areas (NW MT close to the ID border.) and small towns too. NEW MB $$$$$ vans and other interesting vehicles with OUT OF STATE PLATES too.

So for all of YOU who only think that this happens in D controlled WEST COAST or wherever cities... this crapola is ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

I believe that 'cells' are in rural areas and in small remote towns too. My friend, back east, said the same thing in his area - R controlled - so called 'conservative' farm/lake country too.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR