JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Police will shoot people day or night. Police will shoot people who are running. It is a question of where they are running to. If they are running to obtain a firearm or other dangerous weapon the police will shoot. If they are running with intent to kill or injure someone the police will shoot. Race does not matter. What matters is what they have done to warrant police attention, and why they are running. If the suspect complies with a lawful order the chase process should stop. Typically arrest follows.

I know nothing about this case. What I described is general policing. When the police give an order they aren't kidding.

Police will form a perimeter around civil disorder to contain it. An old police vehicle may be left for rioters to wear themselves out on. Rioters may be identified and picked up later. Eventually the rioters go home. Sometimes weather forces them to quit.

At least that's the way it worked in the old days.

We are in a storm of our own right now. American law enforcement has not seen the likes of this civil disobedience. The late 1960's were difficult but it came to us city by city. What we see now is coordinated mayhem with the intent of removing a sitting American president and dividing a nation. The solution to this does not fall to the police, though they play a role.

The left knows that eventually there will be a loss of life and they will use it as propaganda and psywar. If martial law is ordered the same thing will happen and America will be described as un-American and unjust as it oppresses the will of the people. Use of force against rioters, including use of batons, will be described as needlessly excessive force as it is used against the people (workers). To do nothing is to appear impotent, which encourages more disorder. (Watch the movie "Sand Pebbles" for a refresher on how this works.)

Someone with wit, wisdom and strength needs to address what is happening. There may be a concern that the use of a heavy hand may play into their propaganda and inspire others to join them. If we are stalemated we are in trouble.

In the meantime I would deploy lots of CS riot agent, which is not tear gas or pepper, and lots of military smoke. It tends to disorient people and make arrests easy.

Police will form a perimeter around civil disorder to contain it. An old police vehicle may be left for rioters to wear themselves out on. Rioters may be identified and picked up later. Eventually the rioters go home. Sometimes weather forces them to quit.

At least that's the way it worked in the old days.

We are in a storm of our own right now. American law enforcement has not seen the likes of this civil disobedience. The late 1960's were difficult but it came to us city by city. What we see now is coordinated mayhem with the intent of removing a sitting American president and dividing a nation. The solution to this does not fall to the police, though they play a role.

The left knows that eventually there will be a loss of life and they will use it as propaganda and psywar. If martial law is ordered the same thing will happen and America will be described as un-American and unjust as it oppresses the will of the people. Use of force against rioters, including use of batons, will be described as needlessly excessive force as it is used against the people (workers). To do nothing is to appear impotent, which encourages more disorder. (Watch the movie "Sand Pebbles" for a refresher on how this works.)

Someone with wit, wisdom and strength needs to address what is happening. There may be a concern that the use of a heavy hand may play into their propaganda and inspire others to join them. If we are stalemated we are in trouble.

In the meantime I would deploy lots of CS riot agent, which is not tear gas or pepper, and lots of military smoke. It tends to disorient people and make arrests easy.
And crack a few craniums in the process

If the guy was white... he would still be dead. When a cop has a gun on you, don't reach into your vehicle.

Is this what it has come to? Criminals get to hide behind being black?

I can't take anyone that stands behind BLM serious anymore. Especially after they actually rallied for Patrick Kimmons, a piece of crap who was justly shot dead by LEOS. Kimmons shot two people and ran right into cops with a gun in his hand, I don't care if he turned and run from them, having just shot two people, he was a danger and earned his price. His mother can eat crow and choke, he wasn't a good boy, he was a piece of crap and you raised him.

Is this what it has come to? Criminals get to hide behind being black?

Yes. The woke left is a white supremacist movement. This belief in supremacy is expressed in part through low expectations of civility for POC and thus there are differing levels of outrage depending on the color of the person shot.

I have a prediction that if the riots continue to the election (and nothing to indicate otherwise) about five minutes after Trump is officially declared the winner 'something' very dramatic is going take place to quell the riots very quickly.

I have a prediction that if the riots continue to the election (and nothing to indicate otherwise) about five minutes after Trump is officially declared the winner 'something' very dramatic is going take place to quell the riots very quickly.

I have a prediction Trump will win even more decisively than last time, what reasonable person can listen to the left fanning the flames and say, "yeah - I want more of that leadership"

Brother, I surely hope you are right! It is time to put the hammer down on this bulldoodoo!:mad:

We need to declare all these roiters domestic terrorists and revoke domestic terrorists citizen ship an send them to a out sourced prison in china or or north korea or drop them off in someplace like antartica.

If you read the article, the Governor is already throwing the officer under the bus:

Blake had already been tased prior to the shooting and then he went digging around in his car -- maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't seem riot shoot worthy to me.
These people are daring the cops to shoot them.
And this cop fell into the trap.

These people are daring the cops to shoot them.
And this cop fell into the trap.
It doesnt really matter these pople are so illogical that he couldve grabed an ak47 and been shooting at the police and they would still cry foul and burn it down

Don't worry in 8 weeks when Trump is elected and no longer has to worry about optics, expect the hammer to come down hard.

They know it, which is why they have been manufacturing everything for the last 4 years to get rid of him.

Hell they conspired with their chicom overloads to create this covid pandemic and try and destroy our country (and trump) with it.

I expect there to be an accounting starting in late November.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads