JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It looks like the green shirted guy with blue surgical mask who is told to hold the door may be the one involved in shooting, and the redshirted bald guy the one who got shot at the start of this. You can see a couple people in the BLM crowd with pistols in their hands.

Others say it was a different green shirt:

The Kenosha 1 question IQ test: Man has an AR15...do I charge him or do I go the opposite direction?

We saw with the lady accosted in the parking lot, with McCloskeys too -- the mob has no fear of brandishing. If you take a gun to the mob, you're going to end up charged with something and give the media a way to frame the issue in a manner that helps Biden. In a world of garbage choices all around, I vote stay out of it.

White supremacists? Amazing how fast we are to label people. Ya know....peaceful protestors [as they burn, loot, beat] and White supremacists for anyone that fights back or attempts to protect their communities. Once again social and legacy media propaganda are fueling the fire. SAD its gotta come down to this.

I did not read this entire thread yet so here goes.

MONSTERS! BLM Looters Knock Out Elderly Store Owner Trying to Protect His Business (VIDEO)

This has been on other websites but I happened to see a LINK that led to this one.

Quote:

"Well said. I live in Kenosha, and last night had a parade of shouting BLM marchers past our home; well over 2000 people. Ten, maybe fifteen per-cent were black, and the white kids who drove had their mom and dads nice lexus or Acura. Middle class suburban kids who were raised on video games and Count Chocula."

The comments are interesting no matter where you go to read the news. (Right, left or in the middle.)

There have been other RIOTS and destruction ALL over the country in places that have not been mentioned on this forum or on ALL news websites too. In places where some people think that they would NOT happen too.

I have a friend up north who does night patrols with some of his neighbors due to some weird s happening IN HIS AREA and 'outsiders' coming into very rural, remote areas (NW MT close to the ID border.) and small towns too. NEW MB $$$$$ vans and other interesting vehicles with OUT OF STATE PLATES too.

So for all of YOU who only think that this happens in D controlled WEST COAST or wherever cities... this crapola is ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

I believe that 'cells' are in rural areas and in small remote towns too. My friend, back east, said the same thing in his area - R controlled - so called 'conservative' farm/lake country too.

Old Lady Cate
Disgusting. There is zero protesting going on there. It is 100% rioting.

Sad thing is ANYONE thinking of going into law enforcement is going to give it a 2nd or 3rd look. We will see a significant shortage of NEW officers in the next 2-4 yrs. Why would any qualified young person voluntarily subject themselves to what they are seeing now? All this BS of police reform and defunding just tells the very NEW blood law enforcement needs to look elsewhere. Had this talk with my 17yr old, he said he always thought being a cop would be cool, but nowadays hell no. There will be a reckoning and those screaming F the Police will be the ones crying "why is there no police? When I need one?" in the coming yrs. This is very unfortunate.

There will not be a shortage of cops LEAVING the industry in the next 2-4yrs. Just normal retire out, but also those who decide they are not going to risk their lives AND the potential freedom over an "incident" for the job and just check out. Yet there will be an all-time low of new qualified recruits to fill these vacancies. :(

My cousin that is a FED tells all the kids he knows, stay out of law enforcement its just not worth your career for all the pony poop they have to shovel and deal with.

Look at what the LAPD pays just a recruit right now to train! SALARY | Join LAPD

And so it begins... Now what are the politicians gonna do???
Lie, twist, politicize, and push for draconian gun bans! I expect to see a deceleration of martial law, suspension of rights and mandatory gun grabs coming!

The PTB need to remove that Gov'ner and mayor for twisting this all up in the first place, and they need to be charged with sedition, inciting a riot,a nd anything else that can be made to stick! PHUCK ME, this is so out of control, and the politicians are pushing it! :mad::mad::mad:

Results from the attempted disarming. I believe this was the third guy who tried to snatch that rifle but instead caught a 5.56 to the arm. If you need another reason to have a sling on every rifle, here it is. Retention is vital.
IMG_7340.JPG
FAAFO

The people that are being attacked, wounded and almost killed while they are alone or with their families INSIDE and outside of their vehicles, homes, businesses, etc. should be allowed to SHOOT TO STOP the individual AND the criminal mob (NO matter what they want to call themselves!) with NO FEAR of getting sued or put on trial if they are in fear of losing their life, their families lives, getting burned up in their businesses and HOMES - period!

IF the donkey political leaders HOLD BACK and give STAND DOWN ORDERS to the peace officers, the NG, the FEDERAL people on the scene INSIDE or outside of FEDERAL buildings or any other law abiding citizen and they REFUSE to use water hoses, STOP this BS, nip it in the bud, and refuse to shoot to STOP these criminals - the CITIZENS - ALL HONEST CITIZENS should be able to STOP THE MADNESS.

The leaders should be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE for dereliction of duty and for failure to uphold their oaths to the citizens who put them in office.

Cate

Armed individuals confronting police and preventing them from performing their duties...

Remember which party condones this behavior, destruction, rioting, burning, looting... Hint, it's not republicans!
Right on point.

I will share this with some educated, hard-working twenty-somethings I know who actually still waffle, mostly out of misguided allegiance to their generation. And I will take the liberty of adding assault and resisting arrest to the list.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads