JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The amount of these events that have occurred has everyone sick of their sheite and the process of natural selection is about to come into play like a tsunami.....

Your post here reminds me of a rock with a plaque on it , in my friend's garden.
Said plaque reads :
"Don't make me come down there."_____God :D
Andy

So this guy they are rioting for, burning down car dealerships for, was wanted for sexual assault and in 2015 he pulled a gun on police.

SO, this is who they rally behind?

that guy is/was dumb. multiple cops got you covered. best bet- comply.

He had a long history of fighting with cops and resisting arrest. I guess some people are like that....

The only thing is that it would be purely punitive. There will be no "ah-ha!" moments that will make like-minded people change.

Punitive works, but doesn't win the hearts and minds.

So, what they want is a conversation??? And where are these "like-minded" people. Certainly not out in the streets burning schit down. ;)

So this guy they are rioting for, burning down car dealerships for, was wanted for sexual assault and in 2015 he pulled a gun on police.

SO, this is who they rally behind?

Yes. Their demands are to abolish police, abolish prisons, abolish ICE, no deportations for any reason, etc. Soon they will call for an abolishment of laws that determine what is criminal behavior. Then there will be no laws that govern POC. Then they will institute laws against all white supremacy, white racism, white privilege, etc.

Welcome to the New World, New World...

I may have missed some of the finer points of this block party but I wonder what the caliber of the duty weapon is to have not delivered fatal wounds . 7 rounds

Wisconsin's Governor Tony Evers Democrat, insisted in his statement activating the Guard, however, that their job will be to "protect protesters," not to defend Wisconsin cities from looting and arson. Another democrat advocating looting arson assault.

that their job will be to "protect protesters," not to defend Wisconsin cities from looting and arson. Another democrat advocating looting arson assault.
This is where the head General needs to remember his oath to the Constitution and his oath to protect this nation from all terrorists foreign and domestic! Not protect domestic terrorists! He needs to tell that Gov. to go pound sand!!!:mad:

This is where the head General needs to remember his oath to the Constitution and his oath to protect this nation from all terrorists foreign and domestic! Not protect domestic terrorists! He needs to tell that Gov. to go pound sand!!!
Man I agree!
The 'TAG' (The Adjutant General) of the State NG should be very vocal about this - but don't be surprised if he is just a puppet for the Governor.

Man I agree!
The 'TAG' (The Adjutant General) of the State NG should be very vocal about this - but don't be surprised if he is just a puppet for the Governor.
In this day and age, you may be right! And he in turn would need the good ol' tar and feather treatment before trial for treason!:s0155:

The amount of these events that have occurred has everyone sick of their sheite and the process of natural selection is about to come into play like a tsunami.....
In other words, time to dish out the Darwin awards. They all get a trophy.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top