JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why didn't the officer just shoot the gun out of his hand? o_O Point and shoot at a cop, you get what you deserve. :mad: People nowadays are making me crazy with their" poor criminal", he didnt need to die. YES HE DID !!!!

And people are in the streets before even knowing what happened... it's automatically a bad shoot no matter what the proof says. THIS is the typical shoot, not the .0002% (or whatever) that are bad shoots.

Last Edited:
We need to dress these limp-bubblegum "reporters" in uniform and have them respond to a couple dozen calls in these neighborhoods. I am sure they could use non-lethal" means while being shot at.... or maybe just shoot the gun out of their hands, or like Biden said recently, just shoot the perp in the legs .... Wow.

Given, Law Enforcement aren't allowed to carry out Law Enforcement duties due to cowardly/corrupt local government, (in large cities) my give a...darn factor is at an all time low.

If the madding crowd wants to destroy what's pitiably/sadly left of their ruined city, (in this case dee-troit) ok, have at it.

I'll sit back, shake my head and turn the page...If the residents don't care, I sure as hell don't either...

Given, Law Enforcement aren't allowed to carry out Law Enforcement duties due to cowardly/corrupt local government, (in large cities) my give a...darn factor is at an all time low.

If the madding crowd wants to destroy what's pitiably/sadly left of their ruined city, (in this case dee-troit) ok, have at it.

I'll sit back, shake my head and turn the page...If the residents don't care, I sure as hell don't either...

Well said.

Amen Brother... Get the popcorn and watch the show...

:s0093:

Whenever I watch the news and hear some incompetent Lib political hack demand to defund the police, empty prisons, justify destruction, or whatever bogus claptrap is the cause-du-jeur......
...... I think of this;

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews