JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just in case anyone is interested in one, Wholesale Sports has nine of the KSG shotguns available as of 2pm this afternoon. They are asking $799 for them.

Kel-Tec_KSG_Shotgun_Oleg_Volk_1.jpg

I ALMOST got up early and ran over there, but I knew if I did I'd buy it and I'm not sure I REALLY want one that bad. I don't plan on getting into any long lasting gun fights that my 12 rds of Aguila ½ size shells won't take care of.

I went there to buy it today, but walked away with a Mossberg 930 SPX instead. I liked it better and it was $200 cheaper. I felt I should buy something from them as often as I am in there and since they let me go over the KSG so thoroughly.

I went there to buy it today, but walked away with a Mossberg 930 SPX instead. I liked it better and it was $200 cheaper. I felt I should buy something from them as often as I am in there and since they let me go over the KSG so thoroughly.

That's my "problem", I already have five shotguns and can't use them all at once anyway. Two of them are Win 1300 and one of those is a Coastal Marine in plated alum/stainless. I got a great deal on it and figure it can handle what ever comes my way. The only thing I might want to do to it is a Van Comp barrel mod, but that's for long range slug use and I hope I never need it.

I ALMOST got up early and ran over there, but I knew if I did I'd buy it and I'm not sure I REALLY want one that bad. I don't plan on getting into any long lasting gun fights that my 12 rds of Aguila ½ size shells won't take care of.

I had never heard of 1/2 size shells before this. I'll have to look into that...

I can't get the Aquilas to cycle well in anything. Just use them for plinking with a O/U. Nice idea though.

No auto and only the Win 1300 pump shotguns function reliably with their 1/2 size shells according to Aguila. Nothing else. The Win 1300 will hold 12 +1 of the Aguila's

According to the KT sit the KSG will reliably shoot shells down to 1¾" which should take in the ½ size Aguila's. Not sure why I'd need a shotgun with 25 rds loaded though.

I saw that ad too. They probably bought it at wholesale sports and trying to make a lil more money off of it.

I have no evidence one way or the other. However the sales person at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver stated one person bought 8 of the 10 KSG's they had and then supposedly drove to Salem and bought them out. No idea if it's true but this young man volunteered this information as soon as I asked about the KSG.

I have no evidence one way or the other. However the sales person at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver stated one person bought 8 of the 10 KSG's they had and then supposedly drove to Salem and bought them out. No idea if it's true but this young man volunteered this information as soon as I asked about the KSG.

I was at the Vancouver location a few hours ago, they're sold out too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top