JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the latter. A week after PP started this thread, we have 3 NIB KSGs for sale on NWF Shotgun Classifieds.

I can only speak for myself: I bought ONE(1) at the Salem Wholesale sports because I happened to be there when they still had some in stock.
I bought it because I knew they were very hard to get. If mine does not sell here within a week or so, I may sell it on GB because I "Know" I can get top dollar.

:s0155:

I think there will be more available in the future, but if I had to guess, I would say not until mid-next year or later due to the political climate, media climate, etc.

I honestly believe the prices will go up on the secondary market well above the $1250 current pricing. That of course is just my opinion based on SWAG.

:D

I can only speak for myself: I bought ONE(1) at the Salem Wholesale sports because I happened to be there when they still had some in stock.
I bought it because I knew they were very hard to get. If mine does not sell here within a week or so, I may sell it on GB because I "Know" I can get top dollar.

:s0155:

I think there will be more available in the future, but if I had to guess, I would say not until mid-next year or later due to the political climate, media climate, etc.

I honestly believe the prices will go up on the secondary market well above the $1250 current pricing. That of course is just my opinion based on SWAG.

:D

Doesn't buying a firearm with the intent to resell it at a profit require an FFL? :huh:

Why not offer in on GB now since the point of buying it was to make money off the demand? Its not like its really a favor to anyone offering it here first at that price. Not trying to be confrontational and I do wish you luck with the sale but if you are doing it to make money, go for the method that makes you the most money. I want one to keep but not at 56% mark up

Doesn't buying a firearm with the intent to resell it at a profit require an FFL? :huh:

Yep, and it's quite obvious when people do this. I sure wouldn't want to be doing it on a public forum which is frequented by the ATF, but that's just me...

Why not offer in on GB now since the point of buying it was to make money off the demand? Its not like its really a favor to anyone offering it here first at that price. Not trying to be confrontational and I do wish you luck with the sale but if you are doing it to make money, go for the method that makes you the most money. I want one to keep but not at 56% mark up

I guess my words didn't translate and I failed to articulate...

My intent was to purchase and keep, however since I have firearm A.D.D :D I decided to now sell it.

To answer your question about why not just sell it on GB - that's a great question. The answer: thought I would offer it to someone local that might want it. Its that simple - I am part of this local (NWF) community.

I guess my words didn't translate and I failed to articulate...

My intent was to purchase and keep, however since I have firearm A.D.D :D I decided to now sell it.

To answer your question about why not just sell it on GB - that's a great question. The answer: thought I would offer it to someone local that might want it. Its that simple - I am part of this local (NWF) community.

If Joe is right and you end up shopping for an attorney for handling federal criminal charges, make sure to let him know about the "admission against party opponent" hearsay issue. I don't see a judge viewing your post above in any sort of favorable light.

I don't see a judge viewing your post above in any sort of favorable light.

Funny you say that, guess what the friend who sent me a PM about this thread does for a living... ;)

To the members, the way to kill sharks is to starve them and let them die, don't allow scalpers to prosper. KSG is a mass produced plastic shotgun and Keltec will build as many as will sell, these will be plentyful.

Am I the only one that is rooting for the guys selling the guns at WAY above cost.

I mean, they are the ones that are sorting out all of the people with more money than brains!!!!

It reminds me of the whole SCAR fiasco. LMAO, lets pay 6 grand for a 2k gun. :D

Funny you say that, guess what the friend who sent me a PM about this thread does for a living... ;)

To the members, the way to kill sharks is to starve them and let them die, don't allow scalpers to prosper.

If your friend is a judge, your friend IS the shark.

Seems like a non-issue. You can't "corner the market" by buying a dozen or even a couple dozen guns. As to the legalities, leave it to him. None of our business.

I disagree. It is very much cornering the "local" market by declining average Joe a chance to get one at or under MSRP and to turn and offer them over inflated prices because they are "scarce" is market manipulation.

Talked to a local dealer who has had several of These shotguns thru his shop.He tells me That the quality is not good said they have Some plastic internal parts that look like They Will not hold up. I am going to wait to buy until prices mellow out and I can get some feedback from actual
Users. Seems most now are just buying to resell.

Talked to a local dealer who has had several of These shotguns thru his shop.He tells me That the quality is not good said they have Some plastic internal parts that look like They Will not hold up. I am going to wait to buy until prices mellow out and I can get some feedback from actual
Users. Seems most now are just buying to resell.

I love mine! There is many reviews out there. I would suggest one. Have i put 1000 rounds threw it no but i didnt buy it for that. Its a new product its going to have issues. So is everything else new.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top