JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called and they will do a store to store transfer. You need to be at the store in person though to start the transfer process

I want to "fondle" one first!

KT says they will feed shells from 1½" up and the Aguila Mini-Shells are 1-3/8". I prefer the Aguila's for in house/low penetration scenarios.

Emailed KT, they say that they will feed the mini-shotshells.

People seemed to be paying the $1200 all day long. I checked the "completed auctions" on GB and they range from $1100 to around $1500.
So, I would say the peeps selling them local here for $1200 have the pulse.

Just because I will not pay $1200 does not mean someone else won't be willing to pay that.

:s0155:

I called Wholesale Sports in Vancouver (I knew they didn't have any more) and asked about getting one shipped there from another store. They said due to the popularity of them they weren't allowed to do that now.

playboy penguin I owe you one

I bought the last one at Vancouver. They say someone put it on hold but never picked it up. So I bought it 2 min after they took it off hold

I have no evidence one way or the other. However the sales person at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver stated one person bought 8 of the 10 KSG's they had and then supposedly drove to Salem and bought them out. No idea if it's true but this young man volunteered this information as soon as I asked about the KSG.

Sounds like a straw buyer, or some greedy batard trying to corner the market ;(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top