JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If SW is where we get the safe from, I will see if its kosher with the store manager if I can use my discount on this. I don't want to jeopardize my wifes job, but the manager may be cool with this use. Hes a friend of mine too.

I had a $600 safe from liberty safe and though I think it was a 18 gun safe, I had 41 firearms in it using some tetris skils. They deliver to Portland as well

The entry level ones started at $499
Centurion Gun Safe by Liberty | Fire Rated Safes
I have a liberty safe it's full I was going to get another one I think mine is for 10 or 12 long guns and some hand guns sometimes I have to move stuff around to close the door lol you can't beat a liberty safe

As for fire rated this depends on where you live lol mine is like 45 min but there is a fire station 3 blocks away

@Johnny

Event%20Cover%20web%20events%207-23-16.jpg

I called Danny at Bulldog Tuff safes, in Warren, OR.
He has a new "Treadlok", made by Winchester...small, but big enough...56"x18"x16". 14ga Steel, electronic lock (personally prefer dial, but whatchyagonnado).
$399, and he'll deliver for $75, half his usual fee.
Just another option.

I called Danny at Bulldog Tuff safes, in Warren, OR.
He has a new "Treadlok", made by Winchester...small, but big enough...56"x18"x16". 14ga Steel, electronic lock (personally prefer dial, but whatchgonnado).
$399, and he'll deliver for $75, half his usual fee.
Just another option.
Danny is a good guy, bought my safe from him. Good option. Thank you!

I don't know if I should post this here but seems like a good place we should have a place on the site for people to donate for stuff like this kinda like a go fund me spot hell we have 40.000 members we could do lots of stuff but there would have to be someone there to verify and some sort of voting for who and how much we help out .just saying

I really appreciate everyone coming together like this. Safe and responsible gun ownership is an absolute must, regardless of our situations. It's up to all of us to hold one another accountable, but also to try and help each other out when we can.

I've removed the original thread due to the personal nature of the situation, and I'd appreciate it if we refrain from discussing the details. This one will remain up for those who wish to help.

Thanks again guys!

Some guys will never ask for help from anyone but almost every one knows someone on here eather they know a guy who knows this guy or they know this person directly . I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BUYING SOMEONE A HOUSE OR ANYTHING BUT IF SOMEONE NEEDS A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR A CAR TIRE OR 600 BUCKS FOR A SAFE THIS IS SIMPLE MATH BETWEEN 40.000 MEMBERS

I really appreciate everyone coming together like this. Safe and responsible gun ownership is an absolute must, regardless of our situations. It's up to all of us to hold one another accountable, but also to try and help each other out when we can.

I've removed the original thread due to the personal nature of the situation, and I'd appreciate it if we refrain from discussing the details. This one will remain up for those who wish to help.

Thanks again guys!

I think the thread should have stayed...
He was talking about real issues we face as gun owners
But I'm in to help out w $.... after reading the original thread......paypal works

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR