JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well I have had some experience with this type of stuff .and with my nephew and niece coming and going from my house all the time I have to be very careful about keeping the safe locked up .lol a few times I have left to go to work and get down the road and turn around go back home .to make sure I locked it up LOL THE SAFE ONLY WORKS IF IT'S LOCKED

Infact @Kruelj, I would have help my target rifles out of the house if I knew the boy had any I'll thoughts about my rifles. The most money on one part was $239.00 in 2012. I don't have the income to spend lots of money on rifles or parts. Last year when I had $500 dollars that didn't need to go to rent or bills, I got a 20 years old used car to get to the store and back withhout getting drenched by the rain. Now the extra money I have goes to liability insurance. In the end, it all balances out... No more TriMet tickets but $20.00 in gas to get to the store and back. I would love to get a newer rifle to test myself past 500 yards but I will have to wait till the costs of life go down I still mite buy a 10/22 to do some small varmit hunting. The reason I like target shooting is that it's a sport I can do from my wheelchair. Did you know a hand cycle costs about $3000.00? That's so much money. Let me enjoy target shooting without feeling that I'm not a responsible person. I don't shoot signs and I pack out what I pack in. I'm sorry my step son has turned into a TV baby. Please don't judge me till you have walked a mile in my shoes. Safety is and will always be my #1.

I like Johnny. First met him at our cleanup April, 2016 at Wildcat in Mt Hood. He said he'd like to come but didn't have a ride. So @Bodyguard stepped up to the plate and volunteered to pick him up. Glad they worked it out because I was real pleased to meet him and he was a die hard trooper for the cause.

Our next cleanup, @Johnny , in the Mt Hood Nat Forest, will be on Sunday, April 22nd. We'll do the BBQ lunch and some free raffle prizes. At this point, it sounds like we'll be doing it at the Fish Creek area. I'm currently working out the details and will be announcing it soon.

I have no doubt, we'll be able to get you there and back, if you still need a ride. Hope you can make this one!

Best wishes,

Bill

Holy smokes I just noticed that there is a pile of garbage behind you guys in that picture carzy

Infact @Kruelj, I would have help my target rifles out of the house if I knew the boy had any I'll thoughts about my rifles. The most money on one part was $239.00 in 2012. I don't have the income to spend lots of money on rifles or parts. Last year when I had $500 dollars that didn't need to go to rent or bills, I got a 20 years old used car to get to the store and back withhout getting drenched by the rain. Now the extra money I have goes to liability insurance. In the end, it all balances out... No more TriMet tickets but $20.00 in gas to get to the store and back. I would love to get a newer rifle to test myself past 500 yards but I will have to wait till the costs of life go down I still mite buy a 10/22 to do some small varmit hunting. The reason I like target shooting is that it's a sport I can do from my wheelchair. Did you know a hand cycle costs about $3000.00? That's so much money. Let me enjoy target shooting without feeling that I'm not a responsible person. I don't shoot signs and I pack out what I pack in. I'm sorry my step son has turned into a TV baby. Please don't judge me till you have walked a mile in my shoes. Safety is and will always be my #1.

Wow, I never said you were irresponsible. I was just making an observation and a suggestion to try and help out any others that may have similar circumstances. Since you seem to have taken what I said personally, I'll simply wish you well and move on.

Might I suggest that since the goal was accomplished and this thread has ran its course, it might be time to close it?
I think that will work.

I've got enough input to know what to do with the remaining funds.

@Kruejl can you close her up please?

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class