JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you mean by "gym clothes"? Sweats I would imagine most standard carries would work. Shorts and a T? That might be rather restrictive. Maybe one of the NAA Guardians. Smaller yet, one of their .22 variety pocket pistols.

Honestly when I'm down to gym clothes and working out, I let perimeter security do the job. I only fall back on my gun if I REALLY have to.

It's not so much about the gun but the carry method in gym clothes. This is one time where a fanny pack might be the ticket. Or the Phlster Enigma holster has gotten great reviews so that might be a solution too. YMMV.

Something with a slide slender enough that you can grip it between your teeth while you run / exercise.

1647494615854.png

Another vote for the Ruger or Kel-Tecs. The little .380 they make is so damn thin and light they are VERY easy to keep with you. Many love to hate on them but I have been using fanny packs since before they were made for "guns". With some of the very thin and light choices they work extremely well. Another upside I when I carry this way I have often had my hand on the pistol when I was "on alert" for some reason. To others around it looks like I am looking for something in the bag.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top