JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you mean by "gym clothes"? Sweats I would imagine most standard carries would work. Shorts and a T? That might be rather restrictive. Maybe one of the NAA Guardians. Smaller yet, one of their .22 variety pocket pistols.

Honestly when I'm down to gym clothes and working out, I let perimeter security do the job. I only fall back on my gun if I REALLY have to.

It's not so much about the gun but the carry method in gym clothes. This is one time where a fanny pack might be the ticket. Or the Phlster Enigma holster has gotten great reviews so that might be a solution too. YMMV.

Something with a slide slender enough that you can grip it between your teeth while you run / exercise.

1647494615854.png

Another vote for the Ruger or Kel-Tecs. The little .380 they make is so damn thin and light they are VERY easy to keep with you. Many love to hate on them but I have been using fanny packs since before they were made for "guns". With some of the very thin and light choices they work extremely well. Another upside I when I carry this way I have often had my hand on the pistol when I was "on alert" for some reason. To others around it looks like I am looking for something in the bag.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top