JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Show me direct quotes from specific "global elites." Infowars-grade sources do not count.

Yes, we all know it's all really about power and control, as it has been, since time immemorial
Nope. 5 minutes of web search will produce articles from the Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and more with direct quotes. These are not "infowars-grade" conspiracy publications. I suspect any links or sources posted by a random stranger on an internet forum would be dismissed anyway, and won't change anyone's mind once it is already made up. That's fine. I'm not here for that.

Back to the OP's thread:
Invest in the basics that don't rely on the grid or government intervention. Faraday cages are helpful for protecting stand alone electronics, but if these electronics require the grid or network to function, then they are nothing but paperweights in a grid down situation. If the grid is down for extended time, batteries, fuel and other limited resources may run out before it comes back up.

Nope. 5 minutes of web search will produce articles from the Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, and more with direct quotes. These are not "infowars-grade" conspiracy publications.
That does not comport with my Google searches. I know what your answer means.

Damn, reading this thread....I clearly need to order more tinfoil from China , send it to Mexico to be made into hats, and sell those hats at gun shows, with "Proudly designed in the great USA" sticker front and center.

"If people go cold turkey, it's a bad headache and lethargy for a few days of suck but you're mostly back to how you were before after ~2 weeks.

I'm worried about people addicted to much worse things - including prescription Rx's. The withdrawal from opioids or meth drives people to crazy criminal action today - imagine what it'll be like in a wartime economy?"

Chemical dependency is one thing, and addiction is a whole different animal.

A person who is chemically dependent on a drug will have to go through withdrawal, and then find some other way to cope with whatever pain or illness caused them to start taking the drugs. But they don't have the craving for a drug.

An addicted person might go for very long periods without using drugs, but they crave the stuff. If they have an opportunity to get some of their preferred drug, they might do things that seem out-of-character for them, in order to get their hands on whatever they're addicted to.

We lost some very dear friends years ago, when I caught his wife stealing opioid medicine from me. I was being very naive, and kept the medicine on top of our refrigerator. I began noticing that the medicine didn't seem to work sometimes - but at other times, it worked fine.

Eventually we learned that she was replacing my prescription meds with other pills that had a similar look (vitamins and saccharine tablets).

These were people we trusted completely, and there was no indication that anything was wrong with her. But she was willing to (or compelled to) steal the medicine. That's addiction.

So now, I keep things locked up. It was a hard lesson to learn, and I still miss our friends.

Regarding the OP: I think our preps should pretty much be the same, whether war comes or not. But it might be prudent to add these things to the pantry:

* A Geiger counter

* Potassium Iodide tablets

* Heirloom seeds for vegetables that can grow in extreme conditions (such as drought, heat, cold, and low-light conditions)

I studied Bible prophecies for a long time. If I understand correctly, there are at least two additional things heading our way. One is global famine, and the other is an asteroid impact. The asteroid is supposed to hit the sea, but I don't think there was any more information about it than that.

I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. But if we are living in the time period that some call 'the end of this Age' we are going to see a lot of death and destruction, on a global scale.

But I reckon God knows what He's doing. I plan to be the best person I can, whatever happens - or doesn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol apprehensions of Chinese nationals crossing into the U.S. illegally are currently up more than 800% when compared to the same time last year, Fox News has learned. A senior Customs and Border Protection (CBP) source said that apprehensions of nationals from China are up 800% compared to the same period last fiscal year when including January — the numbers for which have not yet been released.
According to CBP statistics, there have been 1,862 Border Patrol encounters with Chinese nationals between October, when the fiscal year began, and the end of December. That's compared to 229 in the same period in FY 2022, which would be a more than 700% increase."

Just 19 men pulled off 911.

Last edited by a moderator:
"EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol apprehensions of Chinese nationals crossing into the U.S. illegally are currently up more than 800% when compared to the same time last year, Fox News has learned.
A senior Customs and Border Protection (CBP) source said that apprehensions of nationals from China are up 800% compared to the same period last fiscal year when including January — the numbers for which have not yet been released.
According to CBP statistics, there have been 1,862 Border Patrol encounters with Chinese nationals between October, when the fiscal year began, and the end of December. That's compared to 229 in the same period in FY 2022, which would be a more than 700% increase."

Just 19 men pulled off 911.
Remember that your neighbors and friends voted for this and many are anti-gun.

Anything is possible, I won't say it couldn't happen. But tactically it would be a huge loss of manpower and equipment. First off we'd know they were coming, they certainly aren't going to go west through Europe or Middle East, just not feasible. None of those countries would allow thousands of planes carrying troops through their airspace, it also wouldn't be feasible transportation wise, so the other option is going East towards our West Coast, and Japan is our Ally so they also wouldn't just let China walk through their airspace. The cost/logistical aspects of not only transporting millions troops (which would be needed minimum) , along with all necessary support troops that are necessary for any army to exist on foreign soil, along with any kind of heavy armor, also a logistical nightmare, it just isn't realistic. Not to mention astronomical amount of supplies millions of tons.

Also, it's worth mentioning, America, unlike any other country in the world, especially not China, has permanent Military bases all over the world in different countries.

Again, we'd know they were coming well before they put the first troop on a plane, lots of time to prepare. Our whole navy would be on high alert, Edit: (wrong number) hundreds of submarines, aircraft carriers, destroyers and all in between ships. It would be a slaughter before they ever reached the West Coast, if they ever reached the West Coast. There would be a protracted ocean battle that would most likely last months. If, a big if, they reached our coast, talk about an absolutely bloody and costly battle of attrition. The full might of the American/Canadian/Mexican military on home soil with time to prepare, I don't care how many or how good Chinese soldiers are, they would be destroyed wave after wave.

The only real way to truly attack the US and create a real beach head which to then move outwards against what would be an extremely hostile and well armed civilian force and land diversity would be to use nukes.

I'd love too hear your strategic reasoning why you think it would be on US soil, but as someone who loves to read war strategy and understands true cost analysis of war and the support necessary to wage one. I do not believe you are correct.

Gregory
I agree up until the last point- they already said, in the gov newspaper, their preferred plan is going to be biological. They want us gone. Completely. They believe they are "The Entitled" and this land belongs to them inherently. They are divine, we are heathens. The plan has already been put through a practice run.

EMP over the Western USA to start. All they have to do is let the west coast stew without electricity for six months before they make a move.
Wipe out any possible supply chain. Inflation, food supply, utilities. They've already started softening us up. Create division. Let the hungry fight their battles. It's already in play.

Anyone read the Art of War? They aren't stupid.

Wipe out any possible supply chain. Inflation, food supply, utilities. They've already started softening us up. Create division. Let the hungry fight their battles. It's already in play.

Anyone read the Art of War? They aren't stupid.
Then why haven't they conquered the world several times in their 4 or 5 thousand year old history?
Why haven't they already conquered us?

Alright all you arm-chair OPERATORS. Do some reading.

Just opinion but the CCP has financially conquered the USA but hasn't militarily, that's coming.
No it's not. Nobody wants to conquer continental US. It's not worth it. Containment is much better. Limit a country's influence outside its borders, and sabotage it internally that it needs to focus on stabilizing that first, and you have won. Why occupy? It's stupid. Whatever they have, they will gladly sell you themselves to get out of the hole they are in.

My wife was prescribed oxycontin after surgery and told the doctor that she was concerned about addiction. He replied "if you are in pain, you won't get addicted. Cut back on it as the pain decreases and you won't have a problem. The fact that you are asking indicates that you are less likely to get addicted, so keep that attitude."

My mother had severe pain when she was dying of Bone Cancer. It was a fine line between pumping enough morphine into her to reduce (but not by a lot) the pain, and her hallucinating and becoming agitated, which caused her to thrash around an risk breaking her already weakened bones. They opted for the pain. It was ugly, but she was not addicted.

A fellow I knew had very severe pain that was unbearable. One morning, in order to not mess up the house, he went out onto the lawn, stuck the barrel of a shotgun in his mouth, and pulled the trigger. He didn't get addicted, either.
There's a world of sadness in that post. I'm sorry for your pain and that of others. All the best going forward...

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top