JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this on another site. Hope it's not a repeat here.

That was fun. Thanks for posting!

Screenshot_20230614_162221_DuckDuckGo-01.jpeg

50 /50
And the quiz used the proper name of American Long Rifle.
However....
The Brown Bess is heavy....at 10 LBS. :rolleyes:.
Well it may weigh around 10LBS..but it does have a nice balance...so it does not "feel" like 10LBS or heavy...
And...
Loading a "Philadelphia Derringer" ain't that difficult...
Powder , patch , ball and cap...then off to Ford's Theater....just kidding...:D
Andy

Last Edited:
They could have made it not so easy...

They did have a couple mistakes though; they referred to a shotgun as a rifle, a WWII German machine gun as a "Powerful assault weapon", and a Ruger Standard as a "Mark I". To be fair, a lot of people call the Standard a Mark I, but it's really not.

49/50. I missed an easy one that I should have recognized. Most of the quiz was eliminating the guns that were definitely not pictured.

Not really a very difficult quiz even for a novice on gun identification like me. If it wasn't multiple choice, I would have bombed the test.

50/50 :s0023:

What about this rifle?
Shows picture of a Remington 1100 :s0140:

Shows a picture of a CZ-75 pistol, other three choices are Teddy Roosevelt's H&H double rifle, Patter 1853 Enfield Rifle-Musket, Benelli Black Eagle. o_O Man that's a real head scratcher.

That "quiz" was way too easy, they could have a little bit challenging at least. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top