JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is his fathers son. I started him shooting when he was 4 with a pellet gun, moved him up to a .22 and so on, now I don't think there is a gun he wont try at least once. After he fired the 1911's though he had a grin from ear to ear!

To those of you that are complaining because you don't have the cash to buy a new 1911. . . isn't that a good use for your tax refund, if you're getting one?

'Cause that's what I'm doing :-D

Fusion 6" longslide, 10mm with .40 conversion kit.
Technically it's a 2011 I suppose, double-stack.
5297686687_96784c0691_b.jpg
5298283646_5ae4c2da1f_b.jpg
5298283802_b776aa2b94_b.jpg

Of course, that only gets me partway there. Anyone want to buy a laser?

/LCR Crimson Trace
/XD40/45GAP Lasermax

Any of you guys checked out Sigs website? They posted new pics for their new 1911s coming out this year, along with a ultra compact and it looks sweet! Along with a full size called the scorpion.
I was really excited when I heard about their new 9mm sub but was disappointed when I saw it. Looks kinda cheap and ugly. I like the new Ruger Sub 9mm better.

Serrated flat top and novak front gold bead with adjustable tritium novak rear sight

How do you like the sight setup? I have a couple of Les Baers that I want to do the front gold bead but had not thought of doing NS on the rear (was thinking of a 10-8 rear w/the gold bead front).

Thanks.

The gold bead is very reflective as in, at night time when my rear sights are glowing I can see a microscopic shine, kind of like the smiles on tv when they put that little sparkle and a "ding" noise, usually followed up by a thumbs up, which is constantly going through my mind when I follow the sight picture lol, I would recommended to everyone. A 10-8 rear even just the normal white line will work, the gold bead just needs to catch the tiniest bit of light and it will shine well in your vision, I only got the adjustable rear because I'm using a silencer. Hope that helps.

Where can I get one! Absolutely stunning!

They where a special run where they only took orders for 30 day in October.... Now you maybe able to call Dury's guns and pick up one from a cancelled order... I was able to get a lower s/n which match the day of my birthday so I know as of Friday s/n 107 was available (my original s/n assigned at ordering) Dury's phone number is 210-533-5431Dury's website

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top