JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is my springfield.
Anyone want to trade an ambi. safety for a single side?

DSCN0049.jpg

Did a trade today for a Colt SS 1911 Gov't. I have changed the Trigger, MSH (got rid of the plastic) and Grips so far. Really need to polish it up .... Series 80 Safeties ar a real PITA .... ;)

That came out diffrent in my head. lol. I want to trade my ambi for a single side. Have some ct lazer grips for it and the safety hits.Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, I'm sure... :s0112:

That sure is a sweet looking springer, especially with the stag grips. I'm just not really a big fan of the "rat tail" grip safety. I couldn't help but change that out.

I started at the front and saw a LOT of real nice pistols, but I didn't see one 1911??
A lot of 1911-a1 and other clones..
So I thought I'd post a picture of a 1911.. May not have all the whiz-bang, new-fangled goodies on it, but its mine, and I like it just the way it is.
DSC07253.jpg
DSC07257.jpg
DSC07255.jpg

I started at the front and saw a LOT of real nice pistols, but I didn't see one 1911??
So I thought I'd post a picture of a 1911.. May not have all the whiz-bang, new-fangled goodies on it, but its mine, and I like it just the way it is.
DSC07253.jpg
DSC07257.jpg
DSC07255.jpg

So you're gonna be picky are you?

Sweet. That is one gorgeous pistol. When was it made?

Hey asiparks, the flashlight goes in the other hand!:s0114:

QUOTE]

Shouldn't it have a short trigger as a 1911 or was the short trigger with the 1911A1? None the less nice pistol!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top