JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't really need anything but keep buying stuff.
Handgun stuff, rifle stuff, accessories stuff.

Help!!!!!!

Comment below with the best deals in the classified section so I know what I should buy.

Help!!!!!!

Comment below with the best deals in the classified section so I know what I should buy.
Send me your address and I'll help make room for some more stuff! 😁

Help!!!!!!

I think you should visit gun deals and wiki arms and that should solve your problem. Most used guns I see in the classifieds are about 100%-130% of their new price. Soem recently have been more like 150% with occasionally some more than 200%. Some guns are fair price though for sure.

Last Edited:
The one advantage to these stupid infringements in Washington is there is stuff I can't buy, but I'd rather not have these stupid laws.

Something to consider .....

Something is really only a "good deal" if....
You have an actual use for it.

Andy
Damn Andy, I'm about 99% behind all of your posts.
This time, however, not so much. I sometimes buy gun
stuff I have no real use for. And it makes me feel good.
So I suppose that making me feel good could be
construed "an actual use."

Help!!!!!!

I think you need a benjamin marauder semi auto pcp air rifle and a magnetospeed v3 chrono. Well look at that there happens to be ads for both in the classifieds! Glad I could help. 🤣

I think you need a benjamin marauder semi auto pcp air rifle and a magnetospeed v3 chrono. Well look at that there happens to be ads for both in the classifieds! Glad I could help. 🤣
I already saw it and thought man, I wonder why that so expensive for an air gun. Never owned and air gun. Maybe I should get it and find out.
But a little over my "let's see what that does" budget

Damn Andy, I'm about 99% behind all of your posts.
This time, however, not so much. I sometimes buy gun
stuff I have no real use for. And it makes me feel good.
So I suppose that making me feel good could be
construed "an actual use."
Well Rich....
I'd agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong....:eek: :D
Kidding....:D

If something makes you feel good....then that is an actual use for sure.
Andy

I already saw it and thought man, I wonder why that so expensive for an air gun. Never owned and air gun. Maybe I should get it and find out.
But a little over my "let's see what that does" budget
The PCP air guns are dangerous. In that they tend to easily get as expensive as cartridge arms once you start. :D
I started out with a rather simple, .22 cal, semi auto uses 30 round mags. Not bad, about the same cost as a decent .22. I was happily playing with it now and then for years. Then some A$$ Hat here just had to post a link, to a video, saying one of the people who makes these was selling one that was select fire and that they go all the way up to .30 :s0014:

I looked and thought damn now that would be FUN. Pricey damn thing though. I kept watching video and than made the mistake of looking to see if Amazon carried them and they do. Then someone pointed out they were now making 32 round mags for them in the .30. Ok at this point my self control was out the window and I HAD to buy one. I thought the Wife would kick about this but, hell been through that before. Week or so later when Wife got to try it all she said was "hey that is cool". :s0023:

The PCP air guns are dangerous. In that they tend to easily get as expensive as cartridge arms once you start. :D
I started out with a rather simple, .22 cal, semi auto uses 30 round mags. Not bad, about the same cost as a decent .22. I was happily playing with it now and then for years. Then some A$$ Hat here just had to post a link, to a video, saying one of the people who makes these was selling one that was select fire and that they go all the way up to .30 :s0014:

I looked and thought damn now that would be FUN. Pricey damn thing though. I kept watching video and than made the mistake of looking to see if Amazon carried them and they do. Then someone pointed out they were now making 32 round mags for them in the .30. Ok at this point my self control was out the window and I HAD to buy one. I thought the Wife would kick about this but, hell been through that before. Week or so later when Wife got to try it all she said was "hey that is cool". :s0023:
Um where's the video 🤔😉

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top