JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hawaiian does have a valid point. There are very sturdy kitchen knifes available and if you ever faced prosecution it would go a lot better for you if the knife says Gordon Ramsey on it and not "Tactical" this or that.
I've always had a liability mindset, just born that way. Same reason I have a steering wheel lock steel bar in my van vs a baseball bat.

Plus Chucky got by fine without ever using a tactical knife.

Last Edited:
On another note, I'd brought along my Ontario Bushcraft Knife as a camp knife for whittling hotdog sticks and what not but my wife laid claim to it as her go to kitchen slice and dicer.

Just because of Memorial Day.
Andy
IMG_3163.jpeg

This knife was made by Newt Livesay, It's setup to clip to the inside pocket of my Carhart jacket.
Not so much a fighter more of a defense knife very fast to deploy.
5YWfTs4.jpg

KaBar USN MK1. Going on an EDC grab-n-go bag for my Jeep. Like this one much better than the Gerber Strongarm I got!

20240606_131435.jpg
20240606_131502.jpg

I guess I need to dig out my storage tub of knives and stabbing weapons (yes, T2 reference lol). Probably a bunch of junk. Haven't sorted through it in years. Others are sprinkled around for a rainy day.

I always carry a pocket knife as a tool. I do not own a dedicated fighting knife and have not been trained in thier use. Having a fighting knife with out the skill isn't going to get you far. I have some hunting knifes so I guess they could be used. I don't think getting into a knife fight is a good idea. Getting to old for that crap.

I always carry a pocket knife as a tool. I do not own a dedicated fighting knife and have not been trained in thier use. Having a fighting knife with out the skill isn't going to get you far. I have some hunting knifes so I guess they could be used. I don't think getting into a knife fight is a good idea. Getting to old for that crap.
exact-a-mundo and why I conceal carry.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top