JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is his fathers son. I started him shooting when he was 4 with a pellet gun, moved him up to a .22 and so on, now I don't think there is a gun he wont try at least once. After he fired the 1911's though he had a grin from ear to ear!

To those of you that are complaining because you don't have the cash to buy a new 1911. . . isn't that a good use for your tax refund, if you're getting one?

'Cause that's what I'm doing :-D

Fusion 6" longslide, 10mm with .40 conversion kit.
Technically it's a 2011 I suppose, double-stack.
5297686687_96784c0691_b.jpg
5298283646_5ae4c2da1f_b.jpg
5298283802_b776aa2b94_b.jpg

Of course, that only gets me partway there. Anyone want to buy a laser?

/LCR Crimson Trace
/XD40/45GAP Lasermax

Any of you guys checked out Sigs website? They posted new pics for their new 1911s coming out this year, along with a ultra compact and it looks sweet! Along with a full size called the scorpion.
I was really excited when I heard about their new 9mm sub but was disappointed when I saw it. Looks kinda cheap and ugly. I like the new Ruger Sub 9mm better.

Serrated flat top and novak front gold bead with adjustable tritium novak rear sight

How do you like the sight setup? I have a couple of Les Baers that I want to do the front gold bead but had not thought of doing NS on the rear (was thinking of a 10-8 rear w/the gold bead front).

Thanks.

The gold bead is very reflective as in, at night time when my rear sights are glowing I can see a microscopic shine, kind of like the smiles on tv when they put that little sparkle and a "ding" noise, usually followed up by a thumbs up, which is constantly going through my mind when I follow the sight picture lol, I would recommended to everyone. A 10-8 rear even just the normal white line will work, the gold bead just needs to catch the tiniest bit of light and it will shine well in your vision, I only got the adjustable rear because I'm using a silencer. Hope that helps.

Where can I get one! Absolutely stunning!

They where a special run where they only took orders for 30 day in October.... Now you maybe able to call Dury's guns and pick up one from a cancelled order... I was able to get a lower s/n which match the day of my birthday so I know as of Friday s/n 107 was available (my original s/n assigned at ordering) Dury's phone number is 210-533-5431Dury's website

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top