JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my Combat Elite. I picked this up from a member here. I just got it back from a 'smith who fitted an ambi safety for me.
ce2004.jpg
coltcombatelite002.jpg

Last night as I was admiring my Dan Wesson CCO, I was reminded of this thread. When the CCO first came out I couldn't find one to save my life. After months of searching I finally found one at a local gun shop, drove right over, and though I couldn't afford the $1250, it was mine. Turned out to be a smart move, as shortly thereafter DW bumped the price to $1500! Fantastic carry gun.

cz-usa-dan-wesson-cco-bobtail.png

This thread sure isn't the same without @PinkhamR around!

I will be picking up my new Dan Wesson RZ-45 Heritage Thursday. I've always wanted a 1911, it only took me 15 years to drop the hammer. I can not express how excited I am. I'm sure I'll follow it up with at least a few more.

I just scrolled thru all 20 pages of this thread for the first time in years. It's a shame all of the pics aren't still here. This was an impressive collection of pistols. Especially miss Randy and his guns, too.

Hey! I'm not sick with 1911idis!
I have five of them. They don't have me!

But I do have a bit of a polymer problem.:oops:
My Glocks. And there soulless plastic. Have drawn me in with there evil siren song.

It's too late for me boys. The memories of packing my lovely 1911 are gone.
Faded to black polymer.

Medic,
I can give you a bit of slack just because I always seem to have a smaller gun for times when it's just appropriate, and for the last several years it, too, has been a polymer framed gun. The latest one is a Shield.

However, the last gun to leave, the one you'll have to take from my body will be a 1911.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top