JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aw shucks, I guess this picture of a few of the family makes me an addict too!
IMG_6294.jpg
IMG_6300.jpg

Three Baer's: Concept VII Commanche; Custom Carry; Premier II

14 pages and no 1* or C.T. Brian Chopper or.......

Ive only got 5, but there are a few more I want. Something about a 1911.

Im always amazed when I see people with plastic handguns, but I guess its like driving an import. If you grow up not knowing American glory, and you are taught that crap is what "good" is...you really just dont know any better.

Great thread!

My 1993 Colt Gov Enhanced, worked over by the boys from Wilson when the original crew was still there...yes, pinkhamr this one is for sale! lol

I saw this one in the classifieds. What a sweet gun this must be. Would love to have it, but I just don't have the money right now. (quit my job last week) I think I would have to use it on myself if I thought about trading my old Colt for it.

Pinkhamr's new gun is freaking sweet, too!

Dang you all anyway!

Here are some photos that Dave from Southridge Arms teased me with, while my pistol is in transit, started its life as one of the first models of the Kimber TLE/RL II

Some type of FDE on frame and a Dark black camo on the slide
2011-01-12152359.jpg
I know, i need to get better grips, ones with a square bottom, anyone have any?

Serrated flat top and novak front gold bead with adjustable tritium novak rear sight
2011-01-12152444.jpg

Stippled mag well with carbon glass breaker, for when you need it, him and Silver Fox devised this idea for me, its at a cant so when I use the lame metal based 7 rounders, i'm not jabbing the thing in my hand, but I figure I wont have any problems using my tall rubber based 8 rnd Kimpro Tac Mags, CMI mags, and wilson 10 rounders
2011-01-12152427.jpg

He also serrated the trigger guard and did a complete tune up, this pistol has probably seen well over 13k rounds, all factory fresh ammo, never one hiccup, it really deserved the new feel to it. better pics, when I actually get it in my hands.

Next up, i'm sending him a government series 70 to get bobtail cut and all the other carry stuff you gotta do.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top