JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not just me then. I don't like it :(

Wife has a rifle for nearly two years, no scope, scope is in box with plastic wrap on it, waiting to be fitted. That was a great deal, good sale price, plus a good rebate on top, so impulse buy.

I haven't fired my Garand that i've owned for over a year now, that was kind of an impulse buy too, not based on price though :( It's been in pieces since right after i got it.

you guys are nuts. i shoot'm minutes after i get'm. :D:p

Same here, but it's my wife's purchase and she should be the one to take the first shots

Tiffany.jpg

It took me two weeks to find time to shoot my MP5 clone after I bought it. I could have had a Tavor for what I paid for that gun and it just sat there for what seemed like forever. Still glad I bought it though.

I got a few that I have not shot yet. My SLG-21, got a in the box W.German P228 and my GI Frag.
If I take a 1911, the No name tends to get grabbed. I got another shooter W.German p228 that is carried and I just have not been down to the club since picking the AK up.:)

That's what happens when you buy a gun every time you hear a politician claiming we don't need 'em.

I think I have shot almost every gun, but quite a few have very low round counts. I think it's better to concentrate on a smaller number of guns, to keep proficiency up. The others are for handing out when the Revolution starts.

That's what happens when you buy a gun every time you hear a politician claiming we don't need 'em.

I think I have shot almost every gun, but quite a few have very low round counts. I think it's better to concentrate on a smaller number of guns, to keep proficiency up. The others are for handing out when the Revolution starts.
Mine are mostly for enjoyment. Some are pretty darn enjoyable though. :s0015: :s0003: :s0010::s0017::s0048:

The only one I haven't shot is my latest AR build. Only because I'm going to take out a new gun owner/shooter a week from Monday and figure that's a good time to run it. He just bought a Glock 19 on my recommendation (his first pistol purchase).

I know the feeling. I gave my wife a gp100 for Mother's Day and have wanted her to shoot it but we were in the middle of a move. Now we've been here six weeks and I haven't started my range membership yet. She hasn't fired a gun since we started dating in 2010. I just bought an MPX though so now I really want to get to the range.

Hang your heads, Gentlemen - having guns and not shooting them is like having a brewery and not drinking.

If you had to go through as much PITA documentation and waiting time as we do over here just to own A gun, let alone four, by golly, you'd be shooting every day for sure, like me.

I shoot everything I have - a lot - and with nineteen guns to shoot, that takes some time, but somebody has to do it, right?

tac
It takes time to get out and shoot 35. And Americans have patience.

I have no disrespect for collectors. I love seeing collector military firearms.
But for me I'm a shooter. Everything I own I shoot. I have shot a
match every weekend for the past 6 weeks. I continue to learn about
military rifles and gear. Fixing problems, tinkering with, refurbishing
and reloading for military rifles.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have no disrespect for collectors. I love seeing collector military firearms.
But for me I'm a shooter. Everything I own I shoot. I have shot a
match every weekend for the past 6 weeks. I continue to learn about
military rifles and gear. Fixing problems, tinkering with, refurbishing
and reloading for military rifles.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's all about time and range access. Nothing I own is a safe queen.

Thing is you never know about collectors.
They could own Hundreds of guns they don't shoot.

And still have five times the number of shooters that you have. ;)

I haven't shot my last 6 guns. Three of them are 22's that i actually bought before I even found any ammo for them, so that was an issue! And I can't shoot an AR or a Mosin Nagant at an indoor range, and just haven't packed everything up to try to find a place outdoors to shoot them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top