JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im subscribed as well. If I have learned anything from watching the videos, it's never travel to Brazil.... Seems like at least half of them are from there. Lots of criminals with nothing to lose there...

I've clicked on a few of those. I think he personally should focus on the "active" part a little more.. ie, he looks like he'd die if the fridge was farther away than across the room. saying

I watched asp videos , and its good to see how quickly trouble happens, then I stumbled a channe called thinklikeacop. May not be for everyone but he tells it like it is and he's been there and done that, not just taken lessons.

I've clicked on a few of those. I think he personally should focus on the "active" part a little more.. ie, he looks like he'd die if the fridge was farther away than across the room. saying
Dang, what a terrible thing to have said. I gather though that the fella just shaved off the scruff beard to good effect..

Subscribed a couple years. I like that he focuses on protection from a civilian perspective. While most seem to involve firearms, some are assault & battery, purse snatching, attempted break-ins, etc. Taken as a whole, the message is to always be on the alert 360*.

Subscribed a couple years. I like that he focuses on protection from a civilian perspective. While most seem to involve firearms, some are assault & battery, purse snatching, attempted break-ins, etc. Taken as a whole, the message is to always be on the alert 360*.
I thought it was to have a scruff beard, hide in mom's bunker and make a buck offa utube.

:hide!

John Correia is a senior pastor at the West Greenway Bible Church in Glendale, Arizona. Navy veteran, certified NRA firearms instructor, adjunct professor in the Bible department at Arizona Christian University, on the Executive Council of the Free Grace Alliance and editorial board of the Chafer Seminary Journal. People have left his church because of his stance on firearms.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top